Androtest versus a test boosting supplement patch.

the big g man

Awards
I have used the product Androtest in the past before I had high blood pressure. Has anyone out there ever used it? Is it ok to use for high blood pressure?It is supposed to be the #1 supplement this year for test boosting. And, has anyone out there ever used a patch for test boosting? I found a company online that advertises and sells test boosting patches. Do patches really work anyway? Your opinions guys....Thanks!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Honestly androtest looks fairly standard.. I dont know much about the patches per say if I were you I would go with a light cycle instead. 5-alpha test, ams 4ad, stanodrol, 11oxo. I don't put much faith in these test booster.

drexel

Awards
Test boosters don't do much. If TRT isn't an option, look into trestolone, it's the closest thing to a nice fat dose of test that's currently available in the PH/DS marketplace. But that's a cycle and you'll need a PCT etc.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you look into tropinol XP and intimidate or activate extreme and triazole, both are my goto products when I want a quality test booster for a good price. thats not to say that other products like the one you mention do not work, but I do think you should atleast look for honest reviews on the products u choose. see what people have to say about the product in question.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Does the site itself say it is the #1 supp of the year? What have other people said that have taken it?
I dont know anything about a patch, Ive only used OTC supps and between Tropinol, Intimidate and Reversitol I was feeling great.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
^^^This. Sounds like they're self promoting. I'm sure more people around here would have heard of this product if it were something ground breaking.

Also if you have high blood pressure you might be cautious about what supplements you take. Maybe look into something that improves your current situation first or in addition to boosting your testosterone