38 years old and 218 test level ? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

38 years old and 218 test level ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

I tried the shoots but was not likening the sore ass so I tried the pellets. I have 8. It hurt for two days and now I'm great. Were going to keep tabs on the numbers and see how long they last. So far I love it. Plus I'm a beast in the gym.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn View Post
    I tried the shoots but was not likening the sore ass so I tried the pellets. I have 8. It hurt for two days and now I'm great. Were going to keep tabs on the numbers and see how long they last. So far I love it. Plus I'm a beast in the gym.
    I like the ability to control things better with the shots. I've never been sore from a shot except once when I plunged as hard n fast as I could. Since then easy breezy.
  3. New Member

I agree with having control but so far I noticed with the shots my mood went up and down as they kicked and weakened. With the pills is been even and smooth. Maybe I did something wrong I guess. Time will tell. I'll let you know
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Hey guys, sorry for the intrusion, but what are "pellets" and why do they cause issues?
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know one guy on pellets and he has nothing bad to say about them. They are the lowest maintenance TRT option. He obviously responded well to them but he gets a 3000mg pellet every 3 months. He claims an 1100 ng T level for 2 of the three months then it tapers down to 700-800 by end of third month.
  6. Professional Member

I agree with having control but so far I noticed with the shots my mood went up and down as they kicked and weakened. With the pills is been even and smooth. Maybe I did something wrong I guess. Time will tell. I'll let you know
    Yeah, the proper TRT would be Test Sus or Prop fpr everyday injections in the AM around 10-20mg/day.
  7. Professional Member

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

i understand your frustrations my friend, i am 48 and have been on test cypionate for 2 years now,on and off, mostly on 200 mg per week
    my numbers were 278, and i experience the same effects as yourself .i think you making a wise choice in going to see a dr, thats what i did and let me tell you that i feel better than ever , be careful though, it can have side effects if not properly used.
    use but dont abuse, mi libido is incredible, my strengh off the charts, i am calm and happy, i lost 30 lbs in 2 months
    when you do it you have to have a clean diet, is paramount i think, that way you minimize side effedts, take a supplement like erase pro is amazing, my blood test came back great, my estrogeen was dowm a lot to normal levels even with test, no need for pharma products, try this is great
    any questions i will be more than happy to answer, bro, good luck
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

... And what are your numbers now?

Quote Originally Posted by ronsunny View Post
    i understand your frustrations my friend, i am 48 and have been on test cypionate for 2 years now,on and off, mostly on 200 mg per week my numbers were 278,
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

my numbers now are between 1000 and 1100
    i has been like that for 6 months
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

That's awesome buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ronsunny View Post
    my numbers now are between 1000 and 1100 i has been like that for 6 months
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. New Member

Well here's a update. It's been 3 months and I'm feeling like crap. I went back to day for bloods and I'm down to 490. In feb I was 1290. I guess the pellets don't last as long as they said. The nurse told me because i workout they burn up quicker. I go back in 4 days to redo the pellets or I'm going to maybe try shots. But I really don't want to have a sore ass every week. Can't wait to be back to feeling like a beast
  13. Professional Member

Well here's a update. It's been 3 months and I'm feeling like crap. I went back to day for bloods and I'm down to 490. In feb I was 1290. I guess the pellets don't last as long as they said. The nurse told me because i workout they burn up quicker. I go back in 4 days to redo the pellets or I'm going to maybe try shots. But I really don't want to have a sore ass every week. Can't wait to be back to feeling like a beast
    Shots are better. Soreness goes away after a few weeks of use. In fact, I dont get sore at all now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 84 years old and wanting Test
    By Oceansize in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. 16 years old, and need help concerning test boosters
    By Esone1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
  3. 21 Years Old and low Test??
    By hornedsaviour in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4