38 years old and 218 test level ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I tried the shoots but was not likening the sore ass so I tried the pellets. I have 8. It hurt for two days and now I'm great. Were going to keep tabs on the numbers and see how long they last. So far I love it. Plus I'm a beast in the gym.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn View Post
    I tried the shoots but was not likening the sore ass so I tried the pellets. I have 8. It hurt for two days and now I'm great. Were going to keep tabs on the numbers and see how long they last. So far I love it. Plus I'm a beast in the gym.
    I like the ability to control things better with the shots. I've never been sore from a shot except once when I plunged as hard n fast as I could. Since then easy breezy.

  3. I agree with having control but so far I noticed with the shots my mood went up and down as they kicked and weakened. With the pills is been even and smooth. Maybe I did something wrong I guess. Time will tell. I'll let you know
    •   
       


  4. Hey guys, sorry for the intrusion, but what are "pellets" and why do they cause issues?

  5. I know one guy on pellets and he has nothing bad to say about them. They are the lowest maintenance TRT option. He obviously responded well to them but he gets a 3000mg pellet every 3 months. He claims an 1100 ng T level for 2 of the three months then it tapers down to 700-800 by end of third month.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn View Post
    I agree with having control but so far I noticed with the shots my mood went up and down as they kicked and weakened. With the pills is been even and smooth. Maybe I did something wrong I guess. Time will tell. I'll let you know
    Yeah, the proper TRT would be Test Sus or Prop fpr everyday injections in the AM around 10-20mg/day.

  7. i understand your frustrations my friend, i am 48 and have been on test cypionate for 2 years now,on and off, mostly on 200 mg per week
    my numbers were 278, and i experience the same effects as yourself .i think you making a wise choice in going to see a dr, thats what i did and let me tell you that i feel better than ever , be careful though, it can have side effects if not properly used.
    use but dont abuse, mi libido is incredible, my strengh off the charts, i am calm and happy, i lost 30 lbs in 2 months
    when you do it you have to have a clean diet, is paramount i think, that way you minimize side effedts, take a supplement like erase pro is amazing, my blood test came back great, my estrogeen was dowm a lot to normal levels even with test, no need for pharma products, try this is great
    any questions i will be more than happy to answer, bro, good luck

  8. ... And what are your numbers now?

    Quote Originally Posted by ronsunny View Post
    i understand your frustrations my friend, i am 48 and have been on test cypionate for 2 years now,on and off, mostly on 200 mg per week my numbers were 278,
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. my numbers now are between 1000 and 1100
    i has been like that for 6 months

  10. That's awesome buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ronsunny View Post
    my numbers now are between 1000 and 1100 i has been like that for 6 months
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. Well here's a update. It's been 3 months and I'm feeling like crap. I went back to day for bloods and I'm down to 490. In feb I was 1290. I guess the pellets don't last as long as they said. The nurse told me because i workout they burn up quicker. I go back in 4 days to redo the pellets or I'm going to maybe try shots. But I really don't want to have a sore ass every week. Can't wait to be back to feeling like a beast

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sinnfinn View Post
    Well here's a update. It's been 3 months and I'm feeling like crap. I went back to day for bloods and I'm down to 490. In feb I was 1290. I guess the pellets don't last as long as they said. The nurse told me because i workout they burn up quicker. I go back in 4 days to redo the pellets or I'm going to maybe try shots. But I really don't want to have a sore ass every week. Can't wait to be back to feeling like a beast
    Shots are better. Soreness goes away after a few weeks of use. In fact, I dont get sore at all now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 84 years old and wanting Test
    By Oceansize in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. 16 years old, and need help concerning test boosters
    By Esone1231 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
  3. 21 Years Old and low Test??
    By hornedsaviour in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:46 AM
  4. 13 Year old and weightlifting
    By EEmain in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 03:49 PM
  5. Polyunsaturated fats and low test levels
    By IPR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in