First Pro cycle help/advise needed.

whiteboystomp

Awards
45 yr old ... know how to eat and train, was off awhile with some joint issues. back in the game couple of months now, weight and strength have slowed considerably. ready to make the next move. what is recommeded as first cycle - i want to keep it mild - looking for size/mass first, strength second (yes - i understand the correlation,lol)...i'm just talking about the supplemental assistance. have done some research and narrowed it down to M1D or an epi (epi-strong/epistane??what brand??) cycle ... want to gain a good solid keepable 10-15 lbs over the 6 week cycle or so. which is preferred, figure pct required on the epi, but not on the M1D ... am i way off base here - other stuff better ??? any and all input/recommedations welcome ....

was thinking of legging into summer months on a couple of cycles ... maybe 6 weeks on,6 pct, 6 off ... 6 weeks on, etc...

would really appreciate the help/advice for a launch point to keep it as safe and effective/productive as possible

thanks...

rphash49

Awards
If in not mistaken m1d is simply dhea. Epi and halodrol are usually recommend 1st cycles but both require a pct w/ serm.

Size gained is really dependant on diet more than the ph/ds taken. That being said epi and hdrol are usually used more for cutting or lean gains in the 5-8lbs range.

If you are wanting to just get your feet wet dhea is not a bad start but don't expect huge size gains. Also I recommend transdermal dhea rather then oral dhea.

whiteboystomp

Awards
not looking to cut -- just the addition of as much lean maintainable gains as possible. agreed VERY diet dependant. would definitely pct w/serm. that said ... hdrol a good start? ive read alot where folks stacking with derma, or forma in later weeks and even heading into pct.

recommendations for nice low sides stacks - or just go standalone?
also - recommended pct for max retention.

appreciate the input

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What do you mean by low sides stacks?

A PCT for something like this I would do Nolva or Clomid, Tribulus and Intimidate. That will help you get back to normal quicker which is the goal for max retention.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your current stats? Weight, height etc

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Epi would show much more gains than M1d, but at the same time you are right in that you need a PCT for Epi. Typically a SERM + natty test booster will do the trick like Nolva + Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT. As was mentioned above though you aren't likely to see 10-15 pounds of pure muscle gain on either of these compounds. That type of gain is usually associated with much more harsh PHs than epi (ie. Superdrol) BTW the epi will not be kind to your joint issues. Just an FYI, if you do run it look at Joint Force for immediate relief and Joint Help for continued relief.

whiteboystomp

Awards
46 - 5'8' -162 ...

after doing some more research-i am leaning this direction:

1-6 hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
1-6 cycle assist
3-10 forma

pct:
7-10 clomid 50/25/25/25
7-10 test boost product - maybe the Tropinol XP/Intimidate SRT stack
7-10 forma

how does this look to you guys? -- thanks for all the feedback. the more the better.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
46 - 5'8' -162 ...

after doing some more research-i am leaning this direction:

1-6 hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
1-6 cycle assist
3-10 forma

pct:
7-10 clomid 50/25/25/25
7-10 test boost product - maybe the Tropinol XP/Intimidate SRT stack
7-10 forma

how does this look to you guys? -- thanks for all the feedback. the more the better.
just my critiques...

I'd keep halo at 75, I used it at 100+ and didn't notice anything other than being more thirsty.

could probably drop the forma all together

otherwise I like it!