Boys..boys..boys...

jerky dave

Awards
Need a hand here. I'm 38, and sitting at 220. 20-30 of that is fat for sure. Too much work, not enough play. I've got a good friend who is going to assist me with " supplements" ;) but I need some advice on what to grab. I don't want to get crazy, and it don't want to grow to fast, just nice fat loss, and some lean muscle gains. I was told that maybe primo and test eth would be a good start.

Please share your thoughts! Time is a ticking!

Dave

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
The only problem is that exogenous hormones won't help with fat loss nearly as much as diet modification will

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please share your thoughts! Time is a ticking!
Well okay! Personally, it sounds more like a quick and or "temporary fix", instead of getting into a good habit of long term health, and strong natural workouts and eating and resting right.
I don;t like sounding like a dad, but honestly, mine was right many many more times than he was ever wrong.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably should just look to winstrol or masteron for cutting... you could always run that and take dexaprine during a calorie deficit and the winny and dex would likely help you get diced provided the diet was effective and you put in the hard work.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe anyone would give this guy any advice other than post up your diet, workout routine, and lifestyle. Once that is dialed in, then he could be looking to supplement.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe anyone would give this guy any advice other than post up your diet, workout routine, and lifestyle. Once that is dialed in, then he could be looking to supplement.
This, x 1,000.

Losing 20# of fat just by fixing diet alone is easy money.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
CURRENT DIET AND WORKOUT BUD?

jerky dave

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I am currently dieting, and working out three times a week. I also ride mtb 3-4 days a week. The weight gain was a result of stress and business. I do protein shakes for breakfast, with maca and green tea, eat a light lunch, and a light dinner. Was hoping to over come a shoulder injury with a little help, thanks all.

Thanks everyone!!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
But what is your diet and workout?

You can supplement your way out of a bad diet.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don;t like sounding like a dad, but honestly, mine was right many many more times than he was ever wrong.
Best post of 2014 so far!

You've been blessed with wisdom. Many never find it. My dad was wrong - period - but much can be learned from that too.

Happy New Year!