New member/ 1st test e cycle

I

Irish 76

Awards
Hi everyone! I am 37 years old. I have a physical education/ athletic training background. Been working out off and on for years. This past year I have finally got my diet in check and have been hitting the gym hard with plenty of rest. I am currently 5' 11'' @ 208lbs. I have done a lot of research for the past year and have been reading this forum for over 6 months. I am currently in my 5th week of test e. 500mg a week. I have a couple questions but I want to be respectful of other people's posts. Is this the right spot to ask questions? Also here is my diet.

Bulking Diet 4,000 Calories

Meal #1
6 Whole Eggs 2 Slices Whole wheat
1 Cup Oatmeal
2 Cups 1% Milk
Multivitamin/mineral supplement
1000 mg fish oil

Meal #2
2 cans of tuna
With whole wheat bread
3oz peanut butter

Meal #3
8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1 cup brown rice/quinoa
1 cup broccoli

Meal #4
7oz Sirloin Steak
2 Potatoes (10oz)

Meal #5 (Pre-Workout)
8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1 Cup brown rice w/ quinoa
1 Rice Cake (with peanut butter and honey)
2 Bananas

Meal #6
(Post Workout Shake) Whey Protein Isolate (2 Scoops)
2 Tab Glutamine
Multivitamin/mineral supplement
10oz Apple Juice
1 Can Fat Free Yogurt

(Post Workout Meal)
8oz Lean Ground Beef
1 cup broccoli
2 potatoes ( 10 oz )
2 Cups 1% Milk

Meal #7 (Just before bed)
8oz Cottage Cheese (Lowfat with strawberries)

My goal is 220lbs. Like I said I am in my 5th week but no weight gain. strength and libido up and have lost body fat. Is 220lbs unrealistic ?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
It is, and what are your questions? You curious about PCT?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, this is a good place to ask questions. You've come in providing information that will have people take you serious and know that you are not just asking about things you haven't tried to investigate already.

As to your question- 220 is well within reality, but you will likely lose a portion of that once you are done with the run. I put on 12lbs with good diet and lifting running only 250mg test c ew. I dropped 4-5lbs of that and have kept about 6-7lbs of gain from the beginning of summer.

I

Irish 76

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I guess I am frustrated because my weight fluctuates 4-5lbs in a day. I will weight 210lbs before bed and wake up 4lbs lighter. I am now into my 6th week Test e. I shoot 250mg every third day. I take .25 liquidex every other day or every three days depending on how I feel. Seems like I should have seen some weight gain frim the test even if it was water weight. One thing I didn't share was that I did 4 weeks of super dmz2.0 before starting the test e. I did gain 12 solid lbs from that. I front loaded the test e for a smooth transition. Has my body already grown as much as it can from this cycle? Am I wasting the test? I will be finishing my second vial of test e next week and was planning to run test prop 1.25 EOD for two weeks to bridge my pct.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't state your gym routine, but your diet posted looks great. Is it enough for you? That I don't know. I eat 3000-3500 to maintain, so I need to be closer to 4500-5000 to gain. Have you reached your limit? No way in hell. At 5'11", you could do 225 naturally.

As far as the weight fluctuation, that is normal. I gain and lose 5lbs every day and have for the last 20 years. This morning I woke up at 208 and went to bed 212.

I

Irish 76

Awards
I use to work out 5-6 days a week but since I started this cycle I have been doing 4-5 days to prevent overtraining.
I lift heavy without breaking form. One warm up set. And 3 sets heavy. 6-10 reps to failure with a spot. (Per exercise)
Day 1. Chest and Tris
Flat bench barbell
Incline
Decline
Flys and cables
Finish with triceps (usually about 3 exercises)

Day 2. Back and Bis
Lat pull down
Wide row
Close grip row
Dead lifts
Finish with biceps( 3 exercises)

Day 3. Rest

Day 4. Legs

Squats
Leg press
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Lunges w barbell
Calf raises

Day 5 shoulders

Military press barbell
Dumbbell press
Iso lateral press ( machine or hammer strength )
Lateral raises
Front raises
Abs

Day 6
Rest

Day 7. Maybe hit arms and abs again

I

Irish 76

Awards
I don't think the gear is bunk. Because my strength has definitely increased, libido is up, blood pressure elevated and some shrinkage. Maybe I am just being impatient? I know test e takes a few weeks. But as far as weight gain should it have taken 6 weeks? Seems I have had better results with the pro hormones. Or maybe I am focusing to much on the scale and not enough on measurements ? I am thinking about finishing the last 4 to six weeks with prop. Any thoughts?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw the scale. Your diet is good, your strength is up, and libido is up. There is no doubt that you are or will be very soon realizing the composition changes, so personally I would not care what my weight was. That's me, though, and I get that weight is your goal.

I

Irish 76

Awards
Yeah your right. I'll give it 6 more weeks. Thanks.

I have Nolva .....40/40/20/20 for pct. what is your opinion on HCG before pct?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I can do 1g of test and no bloat...pinning frequently gets rid of hormone fluctuations and sides...you're e3d injections might be working in that favor.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Silly question, but have you noticed any body comp changes? You say your increasing strength, which is actually interesting since dmz or similar makes me way stronger than test alone.

I did similar with superdrol into 500mgs a week test and didn't notice much.. When I bumped to 750mgs test I gained a few lbs. 1g test, another few lbs. maybe because we were both using anabolics way too close in conjunction there's a bit of receptor saturation going on and you need bigger doses to grow. As I've seen in print by a pro "your only as big as your biggest dose".

If you'd like to run a little more and your bp, e2 and lipids are good go for it.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the strength increases are due to decreased recovery times and the ability to push harder. The misconception that it seems a lot of people have is that test is going to make you stronger. It will help with everything to support getting stronger, but in itself, will not in any real measurable amount.

I

Irish 76

Awards
Body composition has changed. I have definitely lossed BF% and my clothes are fitting tighter. Which would explain why I am staying the same weight. The DMZ 2.0. Packed on 12lbs in 4 weeks. Since I finished the DMZ there has been no more weight gain. I made the mistake of doing the DMZ by itself before starting the test e. I should have ran them simultaneously due to the longer ester. If I run Test e again I will definitely stack the first 4 weeks with an oral now that I know I don't get any real bad sides from test. But the reality is that I actually look forward to my injections and will probably run prop.

I

Irish 76

Awards
Very good point about the receptor saturation. I was wondering about that because I feel like the DMZ is definitely stronger. (Methylsten and dimethazine). 2x a day. That is why I was thinking about upping the dose and switching to test prop for the next 4 to 6 weeks before pct.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Very good point about the receptor saturation. I was wondering about that because I feel like the DMZ is definitely stronger. (Methylsten and dimethazine). 2x a day. That is why I was thinking about upping the dose and switching to test prop for the next 4 to 6 weeks before pct.
Id just add the prop in to the enan. Do like 50mg every day prop and stick to 250mg e3d with the enan. It'll bump you to 850 a week. You'll grow.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Looks like you have things well in hand here, just make sure you take PCT very seriously it is more important than the cycle itself, as that determines how much of your gains you actually keep. Run a good SERM along with a couple of natty boosters and cortisol control. Intimidate SRT and/or Tropinol XP would be good options.

I

Irish 76

Awards
Looks like you have things well in hand here, just make sure you take PCT very seriously it is more important than the cycle itself, as that determines how much of your gains you actually keep. Run a good SERM along with a couple of natty boosters and cortisol control. Intimidate SRT and/or Tropinol XP would be good options.
I was planning on nolva 40/40/20/20. But I also have a couple natural boosters. Have you heard of ultra male Rx Or anabolic matrix? I was thinking about using them because I have a couple bottles left over . Your thoughts?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I have never used ultra male RX but the reviews that I have seen on it before is people realizing that it takes a while for things to even start to feel normal again, upwards of 3 weeks which is ok if your ok with that. I know a few people that have stacked Tropinol with Intimidate and they said they were feeling back to normal pretty quick. So if you have it, no issue in using it that is just my thoughts.

I

Irish 76

Awards
I have never used ultra male RX but the reviews that I have seen on it before is people realizing that it takes a while for things to even start to feel normal again, upwards of 3 weeks which is ok if your ok with that. I know a few people that have stacked Tropinol with Intimidate and they said they were feeling back to normal pretty quick. So if you have it, no issue in using it that is just my thoughts.
Can I use them with tamoxifen ?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ that dude is a rep, trying to push his product down your throat

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
^^^ that dude is a rep, trying to push his product down your throat
Rep or not, I gave an honest opinion on a product that was asked.

The use of tamoxifen shouldn't be an issue as it is a serm. Tropinol and Intimidate will help you get your t levels back to normal quicker, and Intimidate has NMDAA which is a more potent form of DAA.

I

Irish 76

Awards

I am in my 8th week test only. Last week I switched from test e to prop. Running 150 EOD. Seems my nipples are a little puffy. No pain, itch or hard bumps. But definitely puffy. There is nothing directly behind my nipple but if I feel deep enough I can feel my gland but every body has that. I upped the liquidex to .5 EOD. Question ..... If continues or gets worse do I start the nolva at 20 mg ED? Do I run it through the rest of cycle along with the liquidex? I have 3 vials left of prop. And would like to finish at least 12 weeks before pct. suggestions?