Clenbuterol

G

guygorrila

Awards
Hi I've been taking clen now for a few weeks trying to shread some body fat, however doesn't seem to be doing diddly squat for me, could this be due to taking anti depressants as I'm hammering cv and gym, I'm doing over an hr cv and 45 mins weights any advise would be greatly appreciated

R

rixrix

Awards
Are you eating clean? And do you measure what you eat?

G

guygorrila

Awards
Yes my diet is good and cut right back on bread I don't measure my food as I keep it as clean as possible

R

rixrix

Awards
Buy a cheap scale. Weigh what you eat and calculate calories with one of the many internet apps available. If you eat less than your energy output, you will lose fat if you are eating clean. If you are hammering on the cardio and not losing weight, it is diet, not supplements.

This assumes that you are not expecting instant results. Diet takes time but there is no way around it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it's not magic. dose diet and cardio all play a role in it.

G

guygorrila

Awards
My diet is clean porridge for breakfast homemade soup dinner and main meal usually pasta with salad and chicken and if snack I have rice cakes nothing in it that has much fat at all I know it's not a quick fix and needs clean diet and cardio to drop fat but doing all that and still unable to drop any weight

R

rixrix

Awards
Too much carb, too little protein. Find your TDEE on some internet calculator. Cut 20% off it if you want to lose fat. Then make sure you are eating 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, fill in the rest with fats and a little carb.

G

guygorrila

Awards
Thanks for the help will give that a go see how I go cheers

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
How long have you been taking it? Receptors can become saturated if you are not cycling correctly. ..unless its bunk..sounds to me like diet may be off as well..readup a bit on cycling clen

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
How long have you been taking it? Receptors can become saturated if you are not cycling correctly. ..unless its bunk..sounds to me like diet may be off as well..readup a bit on cycling clen
All this. However I've ran about 60mcg for 5-6 weeks and still had results, without ketotifen. I have it but wanted to see how it felt for the clen receptors to become saturated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try resetting your calorie intake it sounds really low. also you should cycle your clen 2 days on 2 days off.
during the two days off you can use dexaprine or alphamine. these work nicely inbtween

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
also you should cycle your clen 2 days on 2 days off.
during the two days off you can use dexaprine or alphamine. these work nicely inbtween
Eh... you don't have to cycle off 2 days

G

guygorrila

Awards
I haven't been cycling it just gone from 2 to 3 first thing in a morning cut right back on carbs and taking more proteins in

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Change your diet before trying to lose weight with drugs.

S

steverayner

Awards
Hi guys, new to this so be gentle. I've just bought a months worth of 40mcg of clen off a guy on FB. I tried it once a few years back for a day but didn't like the side effects. I've decided to try it again properly as i'm 14 stone (age 29) and can't shift weight at all, think it's a metabolism problem. I do 3-4 hours walking with weight each day with my job, and go for a light cycle or weights session most evenings. Will this be ok on my heart taking clen and doing that? Would it be effective at shifting the fat? What else do I need to do consider? I'm aware I need to take Taurine too. Any other tips, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, cheers, Steve

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I done it a few ways myself.. I liked the 2 on 2 off but everyones different.
When you consider that the half life of clenbuterol is about 48hrs it's really pointless to do it that way.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I like 3 weeks on clen, a week off, 3 on 1 off.

The week off I take benadryl at night to clean the receptors and such....works well for me.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I like 3 weeks on clen, a week off, 3 on 1 off. The week off I take benadryl at night to clean the receptors and such....works well for me.
How did you last 3 weeks on it? The most I lasted was 5 days 20/20/40/20/20mcg

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
O jeesh I work up to 90mcg(or mg...whatever the liquid is) and stay there....eventually the shaking goes away but I'm still antsy and sweat easier so feel it's still working.

I'll take some benadryl during if I'm having trouble sleeping as well, so that may help the effectiveness go the three weeks

G

guygorrila

Awards
I've been taking 80 mg 4tab every morning for the last 4weeks and dexaprine xr in a afternoon for the extra push. Had good results with it and good clean diet ripped fair bit of bf off