Test Cyp Shortage?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Walgs can get anything in 2 days. If you're getting runaround, you need a different pharmacy. What they tell you and what is actuality may be different. My pharmacist friend couldn't believe this. BTW, they are instructed to tell people to wait 20 minutes for filling. Walgs uses this training policy so patrons look around and buy more. He said they literally do crossword puzzles for 18 minutes then fill the RX in 2. A few months ago, before W switched to buying through a distributor (actually 2 ) backorders were common. Now that W is their own distributor, backorders shouldn't be happening. Foster a great relationship with your pharmacist and be amazed at how things can get expedited.
    Exactly. I'm on a first name basis with my two pharmacists, more because it's a small town and not real busy, but they do jump through hoops to make sure I have what I need.
    Remember why you started.

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Walgs can get anything in 2 days. If you're getting runaround, you need a different pharmacy. What they tell you and what is actuality may be different. My pharmacist friend couldn't believe this. BTW, they are instructed to tell people to wait 20 minutes for filling. Walgs uses this training policy so patrons look around and buy more. He said they literally do crossword puzzles for 18 minutes then fill the RX in 2.
    A few months ago, before W switched to buying through a distributor (actually 2 ) backorders were common. Now that W is their own distributor, backorders shouldn't be happening.
    Foster a great relationship with your pharmacist and be amazed at how things can get expedited.
    That is really interesting because it has happened at 3 of them and it is the same messaging every time. In fact, I call in weekly and they tell me that orders still are not getting filled, then they will get in a big shipment and fill all the orders.

I go to Costco a lot and have other places around me, so I wonder if I'd have better luck. Walgreens is just my default because I have been going there for years.
    •   

3. You know, Walgs is the largest pharmacy in the world. They just keep expanding. At some point, customers are going to demand better service and individual attention. If yall keep getting this runaround, perhaps its time for a plan B...

4. Well, yeah. Especially getting information that what they are telling us may not be true.

5. Weird as i just got mine filled at Walgreens here in cali with no issue?...

6. Got mine filled finally. By the way, don't go through Express Scripts. I've heard they've been telling customers for the past few months they won't have generic testosterone cypionate or enanthate, only brand name in order to charge more. Local pharmacies cost as much if not less than Express Scripts. Got a 90 day supply of my old brand for $15 from CVS.

7. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Weird as i just got mine filled at Walgreens here in cali with no issue?...
    I'll find out today. Filling new script.

8. I did a search on the internet and found a compounding pharmacy in Houston that has product pages on both Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. I called them up and they said they still have plenty of both in stock. The name of the pharmacy is Empower Pharmacy.

9. Just refilled yesterday and had no problems like I have in the past. I'm happy.

10. i get mine delivered to me every month with no problems
    •   

11. Plenty of UG test to go around lol!!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

12. You can always get something. I actually prefer the Paddock stuff, it's not an effectiveness thing but it seems to inject easier, it seems to be less viscous and need less pressure to go through the syringe.

13. try pathmark thats where i go !! I live in NJ

14. Another 10 ml vial of Paddock today after a 10 minute wait.
    Remember why you started.

15. Just refilled 3x10ml Watson vials @ Walgreens, no issue.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

16. Yup, Express Scripts lie like dogs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:16 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:20 PM
  3. 1-test Cyp
    By Mixelflick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 05:30 PM
  4. Test Cyp Question
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 11:17 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad jumpstart with test cyp cycle?
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:18 AM