Increasing dose for a couple of weeks? - AnabolicMinds.com

Increasing dose for a couple of weeks?

  1. New Member
    Charlieg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    Increasing dose for a couple of weeks?


    What effect would this have? Doc has never had me pin more than .5cc a week. I have never felt a change. He wants me in the 600 range.

  2. Senior Member
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,747
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    283421

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieg View Post
    What effect would this have? Doc has never had me pin more than .5cc a week. I have never felt a change. He wants me in the 600 range.
    Details? Is it 100mg a week you are on then? That's fairly standard but you should be higher then 600 ng/dl a week at 100mg or well most would be in my experience.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. New Member
    Charlieg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    I was on 100cc every two weeks. I split it to .50cc every week. I never felt this new zest for life. My levels are in the 500 to 600 range. Now.he wants me on 20cc every week and half a clomid daily. I am 42, 5,8. and 165 if that means anything.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    89coupe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    530

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieg View Post
    I was on 100cc every two weeks. I split it to .50cc every week. I never felt this new zest for life. My levels are in the 500 to 600 range. Now.he wants me on 20cc every week and half a clomid daily. I am 42, 5,8. and 165 if that means anything.
    This doesn't make sense. Do you mean 100mg and 50mg or 1cc and .5cc? Why does he have taking clomid and Test??
  5. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This doesn't make sense. Do you mean 100mg and 50mg or 1cc and .5cc? Why does he have taking clomid and Test??
    Mine is 1cc=100mg=1mL
  6. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,277
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    760988

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieg View Post
    I was on 100cc every two weeks. I split it to .50cc every week. I never felt this new zest for life. My levels are in the 500 to 600 range. Now.he wants me on 20cc every week and half a clomid daily. I am 42, 5,8. and 165 if that means anything.
    100cc=200/Month. 20cc/e10d=60/month
    So he would be lowering your test. Is that why the clomid? Are you attempting to restart natural production and come off?

    Confused
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Increasing dose for a few weeks
    By Charlieg in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. Armidex dose for high levels of Estrogen?
    By Damitri in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 09:43 PM
  3. Going to buy anabolic pump in a couple of weeks....
    By fozzynate1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:05 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in