bunk aromasin ? had to increase dose - AnabolicMinds.com

bunk aromasin ? had to increase dose

1. New Member

bunk aromasin ? had to increase dose

53 yr old male - 160 lbs - 12% BF

Been taking 25 mg Chlomid EOD for about 8 months now rather than go on TRT - this has raised my total testosterone from near the bottom of the range to near the top of the range. In doing so, my estrogen also went up dramatically - in Canada range is 0 to 160 - mine went up to about 172.

I tried Aromasin from ( can I name the brand ? ) 12.5 mg EOD - did that for a month or so and re-tested. Estrogen had come down to 116 which still seems to be the high end of the range. So, I have increased the Aromasin to 12.5 mg every day. I have not re-tested yet - am going to wait for a month or so.

Does this amount of aromasin seem ridiculously high to keep estrogen in check in a man who is not taking exogenous testosterone ?

Also - can anyone describe the kind of joint pain one would expect if estrogen is getting too low. I am noticing some pain in forearms / elbows but wonder if it was because of workout related injury / stress vs too low estrogen. It almost feels more like it is is in the forearm than the elbow on my left side. Right elbow hurts a bit when bent a lot like doing front squats ( elbows high and bent to hold bar).

Thanks for reading - any thoughts are appreciated

2. justmechillin

I have never take aromasin, but there is a lot of good info right here...

aromasin dosing for trt?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

joint pain from low estrogen feels like arthritis. I usually notice it in my shoulders first.. then the elbows and knees.. id cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
    inbetween you could use reversitol by I force to keep the estrogen in check but also optimizes overall hormone levels.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When to increase Androgen dose?
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:00 PM
  3. I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
  4. Looking to Increase Your Arsenal
    By The Answer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:11 PM
  5. Want to increase height? Here are some ebooks
    By pogue in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 10:44 AM