Results today

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Results today

So went for check up and my levels were in the 700 range. I inject .5cc every week. About a year ago I started with 214. Started clomid and went up to 460. Doc thinks I should have tried comix longer. He wants me between 500 and 600. So now he wants me to take half a clomid daily and inject .2cc each week. Wanting me to come off test. I have no problem aslong as I stay where I need to be. But he says I would have to take comid for life. is this true?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.26%

yes. Basically you switching from exhagenous test to producing your own test. Clomid works if your gonads are working properly and you mainly have a pituaitary disorder. If he switches you to clomid may just as well add some HCG with clomid.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Next test showed prolactin at 21, which he told me was very high and test at 211. So he has put me on only 1/2 clomid a day for 6 weeks. Testing again tomorrow. I feel worse now than ever.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Charlieg View Post
    Next test showed prolactin at 21, which he told me was very high and test at 211. So he has put me on only 1/2 clomid a day for 6 weeks. Testing again tomorrow. I feel worse now than ever.
    0.5mg cabergoline twice per week will have you feeling great. Might need to get checked out for prolactoma if it continually gets higher and higher.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.75%

I am confused by the approach your doctor is taking. .2cc per week will shut down your natural production, making it impossible to restart with clomid. Either do a real restart protocol with HCG and Nolva/Clomid and come off of the test entirely or go full bore on the Test. You can't taper like that.

You may need to take clomid for life. You are taking testosterone replacement/boosters for a reason, and the reason is that your test is low. If you stop taking things that make your testosterone go up, it will probably go back down to where it was before. In the case of injected test, probably lower since it shuts off your natural production. Some have claimed you can boost permanently with clomid. I am skeptical. .

I do not understand what clomid will do for high prolactin levels. It is my understanding that Caber/Prami are the premier choices for this.

FYI, I have a 65 YO guy at my gym who takes clomid and has for ten years after coming off of test. He says he prefers it. Having been on both clomid and test, I much prefer the test.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think you should get a second opinion before you make a final descision. truly, there is a dozen ways to skin this cat and everyone is different.
    personally I am enjoying clomid @ 25 mgs per day and will stay on that protocol for the next several months/ I will also use test boosting sups for a raise in libido while trying to get my junk working better over that period of time. so far I have been taking tropinol before sex and it seems to help me get frisky.
    with out that I have literally no urge for sex atm.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Testosterone results came back today...
    By Impit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 10:59 AM
  3. More bad blood test results today. Advice appreciated.
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:54 PM
  4. Hey fellas, just got some suspect lab results back today
    By JohnnyHads in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:17 PM
  5. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM