TRT help

NJbdc

Awards
I have tried TRT over the last few years (usually only once a year as little booster) but I only go for 12 weeks max at a time.
I am 36 years old, 5'10, 185 lbs. My body fat has slowly been increasing even though I maintain my cardio simply due to my natural metabolism slowing down.
Been weight training my whole life. I have used Test accompanied with HCG in the past. Even though I feel great while on it - I tend to basically lose all gains quickly once I get off even though I continue to workout. I got my hands on some Anavar and I want to run it with test.
My goal is to gain some size and strength while losing some body fat.
Here is what I plan on doing:
Test E / 300 a week for 12 weeks (300 is the max my doctor will give a week)
HCG / 500 IU a week weeks (the doc usually gives it starting with my first injection - but I am considering waiting til week 4 this time)
Anavar?

I have several questions:
How should I incorporate anavar into this?
I have experience some nipple sensitivity using this same dosage of test before. Should I be taking armidex during this? How much?
Do I need a PCT (clomid) even though I'm taking HCG through out the cycle? How much?

I have been reading a lot of posts but can't find one that applies to my situation. I know there are a lot of experts on this board and I appreciate any help/suggestions.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord. You didn't try TRT, you tried a cycle and then didn't plan a PCT, therefore you lost everything. Now you want to use your doc to set you up another cycle and add in Anavar, but still don't mention your PCT or why you are going to your doc for a cycle.

I don't mean to be a dick, but you don't know what you are doing and should not be running cycles.