Increasing dose for a few weeks - AnabolicMinds.com

Increasing dose for a few weeks

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Increasing dose for a few weeks

I'm on .5cc every week. Wondering if I increased it to 1cc for a few weeks if I would get any benefits. I would have to come back down before my next blood test though.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Charlieg View Post
    I'm on .5cc every week. Wondering if I increased it to 1cc for a few weeks if I would get any benefits. I would have to come back down before my next blood test though.
    No, just an increase in e2. If you want to build muscle faster on trt, increase your dose to 500mg for 6-8 weeks and keep your e2 in check.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can read up on my short blast log. If you are currently on 100mg a week, then you could make a jump up to 250 and with diet and proper training, see a nice boost over 6-8weeks. You don't need 500 a week. Also, you mention a "few weeks". I wouldn't bother with that because it doesn't give you time to enjoy any of the benefits. I'd say 6 week minimum.
    •   

4. Senior Member

I guess it just depends on his goals. If you want to blast with 250mg/week for 8 weeks, you'll see about a 5lb max increase of lean muscle as long as you eat and lift hard. If dosing 500mg/week you'll see about a 15lb increase of lean muscle like I did during my blast a few months ago. I actually gained 25lbs, 10lbs of that was water/fat weight. Went back to my normal trt dose, lost the fat and water, and haven't lost a pound of muscle yet.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can't make a blanket statement like what he would gain or lose. It is very open to the individual. I blasted on 250 and put on 12lbs, of which about 3-4 was water. I've dropped back to TRT doses and continue to sit at 210 very comfortably.

My point is that you have guys taking 5-600 a week and they still don't get the results that I did and many others I know that have run a similar dose. You have guys taking much less and they actually know what they are doing with training and diet and see much better results.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You can't make a blanket statement like what he would gain or lose. It is very open to the individual. I blasted on 250 and put on 12lbs, of which about 3-4 was water. I've dropped back to TRT doses and continue to sit at 210 very comfortably.

My point is that you have guys taking 5-600 a week and they still don't get the results that I did and many others I know that have run a similar dose. You have guys taking much less and they actually know what they are doing with training and diet and see much better results.
    Like I said, it depends on his goals. If you had blasted 500mg a week instead of 250mg, you would have probably gained about 25lbs like I did. It all depends on the individuals body, but on AVERAGE guys who dose 500mg/week see the most gains. 500mg seems to be the magic number, but for TRT and feeling good that's a whole different story. I felt like **** on 500mg, but I didn't use an AI either (should have).. At a TRT dose of 60mg/week, I sit at 240lbs comfortably and feel very stable emotionally.

Anyway, to the OP, be sure to keep your e2 in check, because it's a real bitch if it gets out of hand. You might not notice any physical symptoms, but it will kick your ass emotionally/mentally.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Wow, I didn't realize that you were that big of a dude. Also that you run your TRT dose that low. That's cool that you can and still feel great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX+Triazole+LX dosing for 6 weeks.
    By Julius25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:02 AM
  2. Help Tweaking hCG Dose for Increased FT and Bio-T
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 04:37 PM
  3. best dose for 4 week epistane cycle?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics