Looking for another route ... starting to lose hope
- 08-03-2013, 07:56 AM
A Lab-driven approach
you will significantly limit your downside risk. If you read threads here, the biggest risk is typically gyno-related problems and disappointment regarding results. In both of those circumstances, the posters typically have NOT understood one or more of the areas above (or they understand them and do not have discipline to properly manage).
I encourage you to get heavily involved and be smart about your choices. Reread my post #37, set up a plan and execute. Don't look back. We are here to help you.
- 08-03-2013, 09:25 AM
About "gyno-related problems", is it the same as the one I had when I was 13 until 28? It's a hard ball under my nipples and it was painful. My friends always tell me to wear bra. LOL! hahaha! However, I didn't have any fats in my chest because I was super skinny. My son has this hard ball now and same as me, super skinny. LOL!
- 08-03-2013, 10:03 PM
08-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMaco in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:32 PM
- By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
- By herc11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM
- By RoidRageX10 in forum BulkingReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM