Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%

Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    Can I be at risk if I alter my testostorone? I am a very healthy person, very athletic too.
    Anytime you put something into your body you assume risk, including test. If you take responsibility for educating yourself (like you are doing), understand the relationship between

Gear
    Nutrition
    Training
    Supplements
    A Lab-driven approach

you will significantly limit your downside risk. If you read threads here, the biggest risk is typically gyno-related problems and disappointment regarding results. In both of those circumstances, the posters typically have NOT understood one or more of the areas above (or they understand them and do not have discipline to properly manage).

I encourage you to get heavily involved and be smart about your choices. Reread my post #37, set up a plan and execute. Don't look back. We are here to help you.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  147 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.2%

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    Anytime you put something into your body you assume risk, including test. If you take responsibility for educating yourself (like you are doing), understand the relationship between

Gear
    Nutrition
    Training
    Supplements
    A Lab-driven approach

you will significantly limit your downside risk. If you read threads here, the biggest risk is typically gyno-related problems and disappointment regarding results. In both of those circumstances, the posters typically have NOT understood one or more of the areas above (or they understand them and do not have discipline to properly manage).

I encourage you to get heavily involved and be smart about your choices. Reread my post #37, set up a plan and execute. Don't look back. We are here to help you.

Got it!

About "gyno-related problems", is it the same as the one I had when I was 13 until 28? It's a hard ball under my nipples and it was painful. My friends always tell me to wear bra. LOL! hahaha! However, I didn't have any fats in my chest because I was super skinny. My son has this hard ball now and same as me, super skinny. LOL!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

I would look more into the low testosterone. This is critical for muscle mass.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%

Quote Originally Posted by v1rt View Post
    Got it!

About "gyno-related problems", is it the same as the one I had when I was 13 until 28? It's a hard ball under my nipples and it was painful. My friends always tell me to wear bra. LOL! hahaha! However, I didn't have any fats in my chest because I was super skinny. My son has this hard ball now and same as me, super skinny. LOL!
    Sounds like it to me regarding your past.

You or your son can still get the Sub Q fat even if you are not fat or don;t eat a lot of fats. It is just how the body functions. . I have a small one and I can assure you I am not fat.

:-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for another fat burner....
    By TheMaco in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:32 PM
  2. looking for a good diet to follow to gain muscle but keep fat off
    By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:53 PM