Starting Test E cycle (on TRT) question about AI

1. Registered User
    Answers

Starting Test E cycle (on TRT) question about AI

39 Y/O
    6'5
    240 lbs
    I have been training for 4 years and have a good diet 3000 calories/1.5g protein per pound.

I have been on TRT 200 mg week of test E for 2.5 yrs now(from injury)and am starting a 12 week cycle at 500 mg. I know I don't need a PCT because of TRT but was considering running a low dose of AR-R letro eod to prevent any estrogen sides.
    The question I have is how to taper down at the end of cycle to avoid estrogen rebound because I will still be on TRT and don't want my body to convert my TRT dose into high levels of estrogen and possibly start causing sides I don't have now. I hope I got my point across, thanks for any advice.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

If it were me I would opt for aromasin, IMO a better option. You could also look into transdermal formestane or a product like erase or erase pro. Adex will work in a pinch just titrate it down, example: say you were on .5mg/day go to .25mg/day and then .25mg EOD then .25mg 2xweek and so on.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

No need for 12 weeks, just do a 6-8 week 500mg/week blast. Don't use Erase, it won't do **** for e2 levels during a blast, use Aromasin or Arimadex. I didn't use an AI during my 8 week blast, and my e2 was 136. No physical sides, but it depressed the f- out of me and killed my sex drive for a month.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    No need for 12 weeks, just do a 6-8 week 500mg/week blast. Don't use Erase, it won't do **** for e2 levels during a blast, use Aromasin or Arimadex. I didn't use an AI during my 8 week blast, and my e2 was 136. No physical sides, but it depressed the f- out of me and killed my sex drive for a month.
    Holy %$%^. Man, I would be in a coma at that level. I'll bet you were miserable. Arimidex (anastrozole) works great for me and I recommend it, like you said.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post

Holy %$%^. Man, I would be in a coma at that level. I'll bet you were miserable. Arimidex (anastrozole) works great for me and I recommend it, like you said.
    Yeah, definitely not something I wanna repeat haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to TRT / Questions about what to test next....
    By blubbard in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. about to start my first cycle of HDROL- question
    By sYnTheTic1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 07:45 PM
  3. methoxy tst to jump start test enthante cycle
    By stumbras in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3