200mg test e every 3 weeks for trt
- 07-25-2013, 10:21 PM
- 07-26-2013, 12:03 PM
07-27-2013, 07:39 PM
07-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Supplements I take:
A good multi-vitamin
Fish Oil (I get these at Walmart)
Vitamin D-3 (I guarantee you re deficient) 15,000 IU per day
Magnesium (men are almost guaranteed to be deficient in Magnesium and the multivitamin I recommend only supplies 25% RDA)
There are others but I consider these to be a "must do" Why do I say a must do? Mine (the mag and D-3) were based on lab results and my very well informed TRT Doc as well as my other docs all say Mag and D-3 are vitally important.
Diet (what you eat) is the most important factor period. You can be perfectly balanced TRT and have a crappy diet--result--suboptimal energy, poor health, etc.
If you are interested in a protein drink, there are many great choices. I use ON and order in 10 lb bags from Amazon, but there are e****lent sources you can find here as well.
I guess my point is to maximize the awesome opportunity you have.
07-28-2013, 07:05 PM
I do take 3 grams of wild salmon and fish oils, Jamison naturals power multi for men, plus 100mg Jamison naturals potassium for calf cramps, 25mg of zinc, and 2000iu of vitamin d3 drops. I also have a syntha 6 protein as my blended whey, and I use isoflex by almax with creatine and glutamine added to each shake. My diet right now is a paleo type with carbs added after workout. We will see how this goes
Similar Forum Threads
- By tulle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-25-2012, 05:29 PM
- By bigsexy74 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:15 PM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:06 PM
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:41 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:17 AM