TRT and LH/FSH
- 06-19-2013, 10:45 PM
TRT and LH/FSH
I have a question about TRT and the effect on LH and FSH. From what I understand, either LH or FSH (perhaps both) are markers of fertility and when one goes on exogenous testosterone via a TRT program, due to a negative feedback loop these two hormones will go down.
Other than a reduction and/or elimination of fertility, are there any other side effects of low LH and FSH in men?
Thanks in advance.
- 07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
As I understand it, if you are adding exogenous testosterone and LH and FSH shut down, this can potentially shut down your natural testosterone production as well as sperm production, and your testicles could potentially start to shrink.
- 08-25-2013, 10:43 AM
08-25-2013, 11:02 AM
08-25-2013, 11:04 AM
08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
08-25-2013, 07:10 PM
08-25-2013, 07:15 PM
08-25-2013, 11:09 PM
It will shut you down. Mine doesn't go above 0.1 on 60mg testosterone enanthate per week for trt. I'm completely shut down.
Similar Forum Threads
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 37Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:55 AM
- By ctrlaltdel in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 29Last Post: 02-19-2011, 04:46 PM
- By mkretz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:21 PM
- By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:40 AM
- By Bryce720 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 89Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:25 AM