amdd1124

Awards
Hello,

Glad to be a part of the forum! I am a 43 year old male and looking for some opinions/experiences with test boosting and strength gains. Here are my current stats:

5'10"
240 LBS
Max bench: 285
225 reps: 3x5
Testosterone: 300 ng/dl

I've tried PH in the recent past with some good gains, especially Methly M1-D by Hard Rock Supplements (Methyl-1,4 androstenediol). Ended up benching 315 Max and hitting a 3x15 for 225, exactly where I want to be. Since then I've tried to go the more natural route, T-Bomb, ISA-Test, ZMA, etc. to no avail. I've started to feel the effects of a lower testosterone level and was wondering if anyone else out there has had the same experience. I am looking to regain my bench and also regain my libido, does anyone have any advice? I was thinking of just taking some DHEA and D-Aspartic Acid but not sure that will do the trick.

Thanks!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You should get a blood test for testosterone, liver function, at least. Start there and let's see your total and free test levels.
And welcome!!

amdd1124

Awards
You should get a blood test for testosterone, liver function, at least. Start there and let's see your total and free test levels.
And welcome!!
Thanks for the advice and the welcome! I will probably get another test done soon. The PH I was taking made my liver count and cholesterol high, but I was able to get both of those down after getting off the PH. Total test is 300, not sure about free Test so I will get that checked as well.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Hey, I forgot, welcome to AM, it si an awesome place. Guys like 3f's know their stuff.

justmechillin

IMO T-Bomb is weak. Hypertest, BSN Axis-HT or HCGenerate is by far better. DHEA and DAA work great for me..... Throwing in some Erase in the mix would be a good idea also...

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
Hey am, what did you decide on going with? Im kinda in the same situation as you are and looking for natural t booster. I am also considering a ph, how did this work for you? do u rec doing a ph ? I can say that I have taken Axis-ht, and isa test while on deployment, neither did anything for me. I will say that I was not eating properly and so that may have played into it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Warning: to those of you who are returning vets and have some issues with PTSD, plz stay away from PHs they can lead to all kinds of problems wich could exacerbate issues with your diagnosis. stay safe out there guys.

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
xR, Thanks for the heads up. I did think of this because of the meds I am taking to deal with my PTSD. I spoke to my Dr and he suggested I stayed away from PH's as well. It sucks but it is what it is.

amdd1124

Awards
Hey am, what did you decide on going with? Im kinda in the same situation as you are and looking for natural t booster. I am also considering a ph, how did this work for you? do u rec doing a ph ? I can say that I have taken Axis-ht, and isa test while on deployment, neither did anything for me. I will say that I was not eating properly and so that may have played into it.
Hey ATL..sorry it look me a few days to get back to you! I have done ph cycles in the past, Epi was the latest and I've had some moderate gains with them, but mostly side effects. My blood pressure went through the roof and my liver count was high, as was my cholesterol and triglycerides. I went off all that stuff and haven't supplemented much lately. To be honest my bench went from 315 to 285 after going off the ph so it really wasn't worth it to me at 43 to keep cycling. I am going to start a cycle of D-Pol (DAA), Erase Pro and ZMA at night to help me sleep. Better diet and sleep will probably help me as much as the ph.....hope that helps!

amdd1124

Awards
IMO T-Bomb is weak. Hypertest, BSN Axis-HT or HCGenerate is by far better. DHEA and DAA work great for me..... Throwing in some Erase in the mix would be a good idea also...
Thanks justmechillin...I agree T-Bomb is not great at all. I like DAA and Erase, probably will throw in some ZMA to help with sleep too.

amdd1124

Awards
Warning: to those of you who are returning vets and have some issues with PTSD, plz stay away from PHs they can lead to all kinds of problems wich could exacerbate issues with your diagnosis. stay safe out there guys.
Thanks for the info!

aviodtheleper

aviodtheleper

Awards
Amd, thanks for the response. So Im thinking of this stack, axis-ht, d-pol, and I need recommendations for a non stim pre workout for pumps. I know pumps aren't nessesary but I work much harder when I do feel that rush, any suggestions, and what do you think of running dpol and axis for a cycle/

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give hemavol a try for a non stim pre work out drink.. you will be amased at the pumps delivered.
also our new potassium nitrates should make them muscles stretch!

justmechillin

Amd, thanks for the response. So Im thinking of this stack, axis-ht, d-pol, and I need recommendations for a non stim pre workout for pumps. I know pumps aren't nessesary but I work much harder when I do feel that rush, any suggestions, and what do you think of running dpol and axis for a cycle/
Axis HT works good, but Tropinol XT is the bomb...... I just went up 10lbs on all lifts, finished my superset workouts 10-15% faster and my heart rate was 10 bpm "slower" than w/o it when jumping on the treadmill after lifting...

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am a big fan of Hemavol, and if you want even more of a killer pump KNO3 will really make you feel full!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Hemavol and Potassium Nitrate for non stim preworkouts...together is even better!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could also try a natty test booster like Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP.