Backing off the T before blood work?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Nice to know. What about Georgia? I live in Alabama, but my doc is in georgia (stationed at Fort Benning)
    Not illegal in Georgia

2. Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    Not illegal in Georgia
    Thanks. I am going to talk to my doc again in that case.

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Thanks. I am going to talk to my doc again in that case.
    Yes, never settle!

4. Quote Originally Posted by usarugbyfan View Post
    Here's what I do, my Rx has gone up to 300mg/wk this way, and that's plenty for me at my age and for my goals: about 2 weeks before twice a year labs, I start a taper down to about 140 mg per week. I do my injections 3x per week, and skip the one before the blood is drawn so I get it a good "Trough". The doctor see's I'm at high levels but still physiological levels, prescription stays at 300mg a week, and everyone's happy. The funny look from the pharmacist is responded by me with "doc says I'm a fast metabolizer." I also get Arimidex and hCG by prescription. Took a few years to tune everything, but I'm plenty happy now.
    What is your hCG and Arimidex protocol?

5. 300mg per week? Wow that's high for a TRT dose I don't think I have ever seen anyone on a dose that high before. The most I have seen is 250. How do you take it all in one shot or divided and do you take an AI?

6. FYI
    I was doing some where around 700mg a month broken into weekly shots. Had blood work done 47 days after last injection. PSA came back at 1.9 which wasn't bad to men, but prompted him to stop my treatment and send me to endo. Couldn't get dr to run E2 not sure if thst contributed to psa. All other levels checked out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by punisher55 View Post
    What is your hCG and Arimidex protocol?
    500iu 2-3 times a week, .25-.5mg ed or eod as needed (per both labs and how I feel)

8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Or they want to get paid for doing the injections. Office visit + test + supplies = profit.
    If I were self injecting, the damn walmart pharmacy or whatever would be seeing the largest profit.
    They could get paid for a nurse visit, but they have to have a LPN or RN, NOT worth the money......

Similar Forum Threads

1. The importance of blood work after a cycle
    By dmangiarelli in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 03:54 PM
  2. Havoc - is the verdict in? blood work, results...
    By Alpine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:46 PM
  3. Testosterone Blood Work? What the F*&(
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 12:33 AM
  4. Got my blood work back? (kinda long ?'s)
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:27 AM
  5. got my blood work back
    By shredded in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 10:39 PM