Backing off the T before blood work?
- 06-19-2013, 08:37 PM
- 06-19-2013, 08:44 PM
06-20-2013, 05:35 AM
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM
06-28-2013, 10:40 AM
300mg per week? Wow that's high for a TRT dose I don't think I have ever seen anyone on a dose that high before. The most I have seen is 250. How do you take it all in one shot or divided and do you take an AI?
06-30-2013, 08:46 PM
I was doing some where around 700mg a month broken into weekly shots. Had blood work done 47 days after last injection. PSA came back at 1.9 which wasn't bad to men, but prompted him to stop my treatment and send me to endo. Couldn't get dr to run E2 not sure if thst contributed to psa. All other levels checked out.
07-05-2013, 12:52 PM
07-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmangiarelli in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM
- By Alpine in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-21-2006, 02:46 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:33 PM
- By Funny Monkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2004, 06:27 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM