47 - Doc says test is low side of normal?
- 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM
- 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Well, what did your doc say when you asked him this same question? Because I know there is no way you walked out of the office with the intention of asking this forum what he meant.
- 05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
05-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah, the guy selling me the car said it was super faaasssstttt...............
05-22-2013, 09:13 PM
If he did not explain things to you I'd find a new doctor. Especially if he didn't suggest trt.
My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
05-23-2013, 04:45 AM
When I was tested a year or so ago, my doc told me there are ranges of course. (say for my age the normal range was 400-700) I can tell you I was not high side, more low side, even so, no treatment from him since I was still in the range.
I also think levels can wave, so if they test me one week and it is 424, but then the next week it may be higher, so they can't pin specifics and don't just prescribe for levels in low but normal range.
06-17-2013, 07:15 AM
I think it means different things for different people as well, low to you might be ok for someone else. I was recently tested (43 year old male) and my test level was 300. Doctor said it was on the low side of normal but I can feel a big difference. It's not low enough for him to prescribe any medication but it definitely low enough for me to feel the effects.
06-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By columbo200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:09 PM
- By Nemesis RR in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:05 AM
- By psychospic in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2006, 10:06 PM
- By blackeyed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2006, 10:08 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:28 PM