TRT and ed
- 04-29-2013, 05:11 PM
- 04-29-2013, 05:29 PM
- 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM
How long have you been on TRT? What dose? Estradiol levels? Cardiovascular health?
You may not see improvement right away, it takes a little while for everything to work itself out.
04-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Too little information, unlikely you will get help.
04-30-2013, 11:35 AM
I have just switched from androgel to injections. On my 2nd week with 1cc weekly. My last total testosterone number is 575. My cholesterol is a little high( LDL is at 144 with a range of 30-130). I don't know my estradiol levels. Thanks again
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Libido and E/D can be 2 differing things. While it is possible to have E/D from low libido, you can also have it for other reasons.
Have you been checked by a professional for say circulatory problems, stress, etc.?
04-30-2013, 03:46 PM
05-01-2013, 01:55 PM
05-01-2013, 05:33 PM
There are tests they/doctors can administer to see what may be causing it. If it is physical/nerve etc or psychological/stress etc.
Erectile dysfunction: Tests and diagnosis - MayoClinic.com
05-02-2013, 02:03 PM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- sweet home
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:30 PM
- By bimbo in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2007, 11:35 AM
- By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:23 PM
- By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:23 PM
- By eisenmench in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2006, 07:58 AM