Keeping the Gains
- 04-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Keeping the Gains
Theory question. Let's say I do a cycle of 700 mg Test C for 12 weeks (and everything that goes with the 700 mgs) and during that cycle I put on 40 pounds. I then back down to my now current 160 mgs per week TRT regimen. How is it possible fro me to maintain the 430 pounds put on during the cycle?
Does it not require a higher rate of Test to maintain the weight I put on?
If the answer is yes, then what is the point? If the answer is no, then I need some help understanding this concept........
- 04-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Well you didn't put on 40lbs of muscle so you won't keep all the weight. Will probably lose quite a bit in water. Probably 8 lbs or so. Then ANOTHER portion is fat. Probably another eight to ten lbs. So what you do is keep eating too maintain the weight and keep lifting hard. Our bodies can only support so much muscle in the end anyways though so that's another factor.
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
- 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Wow, guess that was a tough question.......
04-05-2013, 07:27 AM
04-05-2013, 06:38 PM
04-21-2013, 07:03 PM
04-22-2013, 02:42 AM
04-23-2013, 06:40 AM
JB, I understand that I will not gain 40 pounds. The question was hypothetical. I was trying to get at the concept and science between Test levels and muscle retention.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ISU152 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 02-13-2012, 07:19 PM
- By AE14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 75Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:43 AM
- By stratvox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:03 PM
- By rebelhead in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:54 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:53 AM