Getting prescribed after epi and 2866 - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting prescribed after epi and 2866

  1. New Member
    serrow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Getting prescribed after epi and 2866


    Hi guys. I ran a 5 week epi cycle, 4 week nolva and am testing 2866 after. If my ultimate goal is to go to the doc for hrt, is there a period of time after the ostarine that I should wait?

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  2. New Member
    Keepitreel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    8329

    Reputation

    u should go when you dick is limp as hell then you wil know
  3. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by serrow View Post
    Hi guys. I ran a 5 week epi cycle, 4 week nolva and am testing 2866 after. If my ultimate goal is to go to the doc for hrt, is there a period of time after the ostarine that I should wait?

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I'd hold off on going to the doc until after your. next test cycle. Or you could just run 6 weeks of prop and instead of pct wait a few weeks until your test levels crash then go to the doc. If this is something you want I suggest doing it first. Honestly if you wanna just stay on forever you can just blast and cruise without having to mess with the doc. It's a hell of a lot cheaper.I bottle of prescription test alone is more expensive then a couple years worth on the black market. That's if your insurance won't cover it and you have to pay outta pocket. The only advantage of the doc is being able to legally posses it. But your gonna pay out the ass.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    serrow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    I've had no cycles yet. Just epistane, pct and ostarine now


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by serrow View Post
    I've had no cycles yet. Just epistane, pct and ostarine now

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    So what's your baseline test level on recent bloodwork when natural?
  6. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48008

    Reputation

    Normally a total testesterone test only goes up to 1500...how did yours go to 2800? just curious
  7. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,394
    Rep Power
    466000

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Normally a total testesterone test only goes up to 1500...how did yours go to 2800? just curious
    2866 is ostarine, not his test levels. the research name for ostarine is mk-2866, i have no idea how they came up with that lol.

    and testosterone tests can go higher than 1500. the range is somewhere between 250-1500 for healthy males, but tests go way higher to test for steroid use. if someone tests above the range, the test comes out as "0000" or "????"
  8. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8165

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    2866 is ostarine, not his test levels. the research name for ostarine is mk-2866, i have no idea how they came up with that lol.

    and testosterone tests can go higher than 1500. the range is somewhere between 250-1500 for healthy males, but tests go way higher to test for steroid use. if someone tests above the range, the test comes out as "0000" or "????"
    Normal test ranges are in the 330-1100 range maybe a little higher. No normal person is hitting 1500. Only on steroids are you able to hit those kinds of numbers. There are test that will give an actual number and I've heard of people's test levels being over 10,000 from a couple grams of test a week.
  9. Advanced Member
    vassille's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    968
    Rep Power
    48008

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    2866 is ostarine, not his test levels. the research name for ostarine is mk-2866, i have no idea how they came up with that lol.

    and testosterone tests can go higher than 1500. the range is somewhere between 250-1500 for healthy males, but tests go way higher to test for steroid use. if someone tests above the range, the test comes out as "0000" or "????"
    Oh ok I thought it was the test levels. It's unusual to have test levels of 1500 short of abnormality in a normal steroid free person. THat's why I was asking
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MR SUPPS HUGE SALE!!! BUY ONE GET ONE FREE EPI AND DIESELBOLAN V2
    By russianstar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. after epi cycle and my next cycle
    By btog in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:40 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 06:21 PM
  4. after epi and more
    By Suryoyo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in