Endosurge, Erase and nootropics
- 03-03-2013, 09:03 AM
- 03-03-2013, 09:57 AM
No, they don't.
What are you looking to accomplish with your choice of Prami? I ask because it is one of the ones people react negatively to more than the others. Do you have noot experience with any other racetam or other noot?
- 03-03-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't personally believe there are any potential interactions between those, but keep checking for sure. When it comes to pramiracetam though, make sure you do lots of research..there are some side effects and im a little bit cautious about taking stuff like that.
03-03-2013, 02:42 PM
It really comes down to what you are trying to accomplish. We know noots affect people differently, but there are generalities that are pretty well supported.
Pramiracetam was too edgy and speedy for me and bothered my tendency towards anxiety. It was focused, but not the way I desired because it took effort to stop a task and then refocus on a new one. Thoughts didn't flow from thing to thing. It would be great for a project that didn't require interference and social interaction, IMO. I found that Piracetam and Pramiracetam would be ideal for a college student cramming for exams.
I take Aniracetam and AGPC M-F.
03-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Sorry for the delay, I want to stay alert, focus and energyzed. Also hear that prami gives you rocket woods.
03-07-2013, 01:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JayTheGent in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM
- By halfhuman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 46Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:28 PM
- By malleus25 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-13-2011, 07:29 PM
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-29-2011, 12:37 PM
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:56 AM