Id like to take something but what..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Id like to take something but what..

Seems for those of us on TRT that there isn't a lot in the way of useful supplements out there other than our usual staples. Thinking about giving regular Anabeta a try since it seems to have good reviews and results, but what else do you guys take?? Currently I just use Vit D, Niacin, Zinc, and Potassium, plus the usual protein and fish oil.

Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

you comin off a cycle or somethin? just run an oral like dmz and come off back into trt cruise mode
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Came off an Msten cycle a few weeks back. I dont want to jump right back into another cycle but possibly in the spring I will. I see a lot o things on here relating to test boosting and support, but curious as to what others who have steady test levels (TRT) do for supplementation.

Sent from my iPhone
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

What are you looking to achieve? The majority of people taking any supplements are trying to accomplish what we get to with the real stuff. With the test levels you get while on TRT, you can accomplish a cut or gain simply with diet. Really, noots might be something to look into if you are trying to add an edge.

If you are really looking to gain, then Anabeta is nice because it does make you ravenous and it's easy to eat a lot.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    What are you looking to achieve? The majority of people taking any supplements are trying to accomplish what we get to with the real stuff. With the test levels you get while on TRT, you can accomplish a cut or gain simply with diet. Really, noots might be something to look into if you are trying to add an edge.

If you are really looking to gain, then Anabeta is nice because it does make you ravenous and it's easy to eat a lot.
    Thanks, that's basically what I'm looking for. Trying to maintain a fairly clean bulk right now, at least for a couple more months. Sitting at 204 lbs currently, would like to get to a thick 210-215. I'm not overly concerned about cutting up anymore, I'm 34 years old an engaged, not trying to impress every girl I see. Plus my girl said she likes men that are "climbable" which basically means big.

Sent from my iPhone
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

K, that is basically what I do every end of winter going into spring. I walk around normally at about 200-205lb and then I'll pack on 10-12lbs, which usually ends up getting shredded of throughout the summer because of activity levels. I'm starting this up in the next few weeks.

To accomplish this, I switch up my routine and add about 2500-3000 calories per day. Anabeta is what I ran the last 2 years with great success. I notice it in the first 24 hours, with a craving for clean grub. 2-5 days in and I remember my wife commenting on our grocery bills because I was getting up in the middle of the night with my stomach in hunger knots, so I was raiding the fridge. It's really easy to add a lot of extra calories. If you haven't tried it, it's worth a shot. I read logs where people say it didn't work, but for those that it does work for, it works really well.

Oh, and might I suggest Cycle Assist? I just added this in and it has made such a difference, it's not even funny. Lowered my blood pressure really quick, but I notice now that it is really improving my skin. I have never had any acne issues, but it is kind of adding a glow or a younger look. My wife and a couple of her friends asked if I started getting facials. LOL. Hilarious bitches.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Hehe I hear ya. I've been also thinking about taking Erase at one cap a day to help modulate my estrogen levels since it seems like I'm always chasing it. My doctor won't prescribe an anti-e so I'm hoping with a TRT dose of test, erase and zinc will be enough to control it.

Thanks for your input about Anabeta, think ill gie it a try and see how I react. I tend to fall hypo fairly easily but if I take each dose with a meal, maybe this will negate that drop in glucose.

Sent from my iPhone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What does it feel like to take just SYNEPHRIN?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:16 PM
  3. This is going to sound bad, but what testing did I just get done?
    By lector606 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 01:36 PM
  4. Id like to thank nutraplanet for the hook ups
    By Cellardude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM