Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

1st timer

100 mgs Test Twice a week Mon/Thurs

100 mgs Decca twice a week Mon/Thurs

Running a 10 week cycle

I'm 35 6'1" 230 lbs.

I've been training for 6 years. I've taken pro hormones before but this is my first time pinning. I was told this a good stack and a relatively low dose. I train Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat

My concerns are obviously am I taking the right dose, and also is the cycle long enough or is it too long. Also, should I expect a drop in sexual function (I've heard horror stories about the decca).

I really appreciate your feedback and honesty.
    Also I take glutamine, vitamins A C E selenium, CLA, fish oil, liquid carnitine, and flax seed oil.

Thanks guys

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

Quote Originally Posted by det220 View Post
    100 mgs Test Twice a week Mon/Thurs

100 mgs Decca twice a week Mon/Thurs

Running a 10 week cycle

I'm 35 6'1" 230 lbs.

I've been training for 6 years. I've taken pro hormones before but this is my first time pinning. I was told this a good stack and a relatively low dose. I train Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat

My concerns are obviously am I taking the right dose, and also is the cycle long enough or is it too long. Also, should I expect a drop in sexual function (I've heard horror stories about the decca).

I really appreciate your feedback and honesty.
    Also I take glutamine, vitamins A C E selenium, CLA, fish oil, liquid carnitine, and flax seed oil.

Thanks guys
    Not a big fan of that cycle! For one u write test! I'm assuming its a long ester so e or cyp? At only 200 mg a week and running it for only 10 weeks won't prob give u the results you are looking for. Also if this is your first run most people will tell u to run a long ester test for 10-12 weeks and kick start with an androgen like dbol!

I would suggest this:
    250 mg test e twice a week 1-12
    50mg dbol week 1-4

My first run was this and I was very pleased.

Also have u researched pct? AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Thanks for your feedback. After reading up on decca. I think I'm gonna shelf that for now and just pin the testosterone propionate. I don't think I have the all the right gear to shoot decca at the moment. Do I still need a PCT when I'm done with the Test?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

Not a big fan of that cycle! For one u write test! I'm assuming its a long ester so e or cyp? At only 200 mg a week and running it for only 10 weeks won't prob give u the results you are looking for. Also if this is your first run most people will tell u to run a long ester test for 10-12 weeks and kick start with an androgen like dbol!

I would suggest this:
    50mg dbol week 1-4

Also have u researched pct? AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Thanks guys

I would suggest this:
    50mg dbol week 1-4

I considered Dbol. I just read that it increases your blood pressure. I didn't want to take a chance with that. Have you experienced that? Also I haven't mapped out my pct yet. What would you suggest? I was thinking nolvadex. But I'm certainly open to suggestions at this. I'm sure it's pretty clear I have no real idea what I'm doing which is why I'm here begging for advice.

My training and diet are solid though.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

I considered Dbol but I was concerned about increase bp.

I haven't really thought of my pct yet. I'm considering nolvadex.

I'm sure it's painfully obvious I have no idea what the heck I'm doing which is why I'm on here. My diet and training is dialed in. I just have no clue about this. Like I stated I've taken pro hormones with great success, but, I think it's time I stepped it up.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%

Test prop is a short ester which means pinning e.d. to e.o.d. depending in you dosage I would suggest test e for you first since your not use to pinning you would only have to pin 2x a week I would suggest 400 to 500 mg a week get a AI if any sides arise nolva will be OK for pct
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.36%

welcome det220!, im pretty new here too., dude, whatever you do, get your pct lined up and ready to go before you run!, im still learning, and havent jumped yet, iv been here lurking for a long time, and havent learned enough to hit it yet. but pct is as important as air bro. it will be a nightmare if pct is off!
    check out ltl's thread "ltl had fallen to the darkside" its a long read, i had to catch up when i found it, but iv learned a ton from him and his friends. when i do finally jump, ill have everything and everything lined up and ready to go. good luck man, be seein ya!

EDIT-heres another great thread from a great dude., these guys are smart man, follow!
    cswalczanky's thread "Cycle=KILLED! Now let's keep them gains through PCT
    these threads are in cycle info
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks for the shout out bud. I'm sorry but OP you need to do plenty more research before running your cycle, stick around and study the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer on the subject.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.33%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thanks for the shout out bud. I'm sorry but OP you need to do plenty more research before running your cycle, stick around and study the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer on the subject.
    ^^^ what he said

Also if that's you in your avi you might want to drop bf% before starting a cycle
    Work Hard. PLAY HARDER!!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to respond and share your wisdom.

That is me in my AVI. I was 245 there. I'm now at 230.

That really my goal. I want to be leaner but maintain my size. All the orals I take make me retain a lot of water. I'll go up 15-20 pounds and after my PCT I go back down to 230. But with more lean muscle mass.

I'm totally in the dark about pinning. I like the results that I've seen on others. So I figured its time I start. Plus the pro hormones are killing my liver anyway might as well do the real stuff.

I'll post a more recent pic of me today later on. I'd appreciate any and all advice. That pic is about 6 mos old. I'm leaner now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera Plex Plan for 1st Timer---Please Critique
    By rocknroll in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 01:35 PM
  2. Superdrol 1st timer
    By Doubleunderhook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 03:36 AM
  3. 1st timer test E/tren questions
    By Ianhockey91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11