Is RS Transaderm Safe For 35 Year Old Newbie Weightlifter?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Is RS Transaderm Safe For 35 Year Old Newbie Weightlifter?

I am a 35 year old newbie weightlifter who started out this week as a new goal for myself in strength training and bodybuilding.

I am 6'3" tall and 248 pounds.

I am not that well develop with muscles so I know hopefully with me starting out I will make solid newbie gains. The problem is that my blood work for my testosterone level came back last week at 414 ng/dl.

However I was given a spray by a friend called RS Transaderm. I heard good things about it.

Would it be safe for me to use it now for six weeks as a "turbo" boost to my beginning weight training regimen?

I am also planning on using Formestan for PCT along with Isa Test, DAA, and Horny Goat weed (these of which I also have).

I also have Kre Alkalyn Creatine, Horny Goat Weed, BCAA, Jack 3D, Recreate. Need2slin, fish and flaxseed oils as well as protein (whey and casein).

2. Registered User
    Answers

Transaderm is the same as the old Dermacrine which I have used before. It is great to use as a "boost" like you said. I would recommend you using it when you' have hit a wall.

As far testosterone, you should be maximizing that through compound lifts, heavy squats and deadlfts, eating healthy fats, getting good sleep, maybe a zma complex if you are deficient. Not that I don't like Dermacrine, Transaderm, it's just that you can't rely on it forever.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Stack for 19 year old safe?
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:50 PM
  2. Hair friendly Prohormones for 40 year old
    By Mr. V in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:58 PM