Hi all, welcome me to the club

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just turned 35 less than 2 weeks ago, so I'm now officially part of the 35 and older club haha :dance:

Not that it would stop me from posting in here before, but I guess now I'll make this part of the forum more of my home

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Shakes cane at Gutterpump* You kids get off my lawn!

Welcome to the old and busted club:)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I only feel old when I read about 17 year olds trying ph

blueblood

blueblood

Awards
Welcome...I'm new to AM as a poster but have gained a ton of valuable info from this site. I'm 38 so I shouldn't be reading about all the youth on here and their feats of strength....but it's motivating for sure.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've been on here since I was in my late 20s, but started TRT at ~30 so I feel like I hit old age a lot sooner than now haha..But honestly I'm feeling like I"m back in my early 20s again from all the lifestyle changes combined with TRT. Hopefully I can share some knowledge I've gained over the past 5-6 years.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm about the same. Recently I started 40mg of test prop eod, so that's about 120mg per week, but a bit higher due to it being prop and not cyp. I'm normally using about 100-140mg per week and I'm using aromasin as an AI. 12.5mg everyday or eod, depending how I feel. Using less aromasin with the prop though. I stopped using HCG a year ago due to E2 sides. I'm also in no rush for kids (not married).

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
This site is supported by some very informed people who have helped me greatly. As a newbie I welcome you.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah I like it here. It was my first bodybuilding/training/fitness forum I'd ever signed up on back in 07, and something's kept me coming back. I've seen a lot of changes and people come and go, but there's always a good handful of really knowledgeable people here.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I concur. Many people I've interacted with here have been extremely helpful with real issues.

s2h

Awards
hello...a few yrs past 40..was at one time a fairly heavy AAS user...have had a pin in me most of my adult life..thats been good and bad..been on HRT for 8 yrs now..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's the ride been on HRT? Been about 4 years for me now since I've started. My first time pinning was for TRT. Was using creams for a while but prefer EOD shots with just a bit of cream once in a while for DHT and transdermal DHEA daily use. I'm also using 25mg HC daily. Without that, I'd be a zombie and falling asleep all afternoon, not to mention, very shaky after workouts.

s2h

Awards
How's the ride been on HRT? Been about 4 years for me now since I've started. My first time pinning was for TRT. Was using creams for a while but prefer EOD shots with just a bit of cream once in a while for DHT and transdermal DHEA daily use. I'm also using 25mg HC daily. Without that, I'd be a zombie and falling asleep all afternoon, not to mention, very shaky after workouts.
its been fine..i had posted in another thread about increased e2 as you age..i have found thru how i feel confirmed by bw that my e2 has risen as i got over 40..so now i require a higher AI dose then say even 2-3 yrs ago..it does get "old" after awhile..pinning that is...i would be afraid to see how i felt without it..when i got on HRT my test was 96ng/dl..so in the tank!!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
96 ng/dl is a dark dark place. After my last (and final) Epi cycle, and after a properly designed pct, my total was 60ng/dl. Took a lot of energy to not cry everyday. Out of control emotions and depression. I don't wish that on anybody.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
96 ng/dl is a dark dark place. After my last (and final) Epi cycle, and after a properly designed pct, my total was 60ng/dl. Took a lot of energy to not cry everyday. Out of control emotions and depression. I don't wish that on anybody.
Mine was 78. Could not hardly stay awake even in the doctors office waiting. PCT always looked good but the numbers never reflected it.

s2h

Awards
i know that feeling..the media and politicians bash HRT and steriods like there the devil..i would be a mess without these meds..

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
My old urologist had me at 221 ng/dl, that was lower than the 230 ng/dl I had when I started TRT. I went to see my sons urologist with old blood work in hand. He had me stop the test E for two weeks and retest, after I recieved his call to start at 1 cc/200 mg. unless he changes the dose. That was a lot of dark days in a row, my emotions just went mute and the depression was out of control. I told the guys at work and my boss that I was okay except I had an inner ear issue and I was on meds to clear it up. I got the call and after work, I couldn't get home fast enough to take the injection.! Once you have been there, you never want to go back it's rough to be at rock bottom.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Quite a humbling experience. Words can't really describe it, but if you've been there......
When I was that low and super depressed, I actually started writing about all the unpleasantries in my life starting from childhood. I was up to 15 pages and left it to be continued. Since being on TRT, I have not wished to relive any of those memories, nor continue my writings.
But always one to end on a positive--- it was very interesting to delve into the depths of my brain and past memories in that aspect. But once is enough for me, forever.
Reasurring to hear other people have been to the depths of their own personal hell as I was.
Onward and upward.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had been there once myself when I ran out of test/hcg once. I literally had to shake the bad thoughts out of my head and keep telling myself it's from the low test and to stop thinking in such a negative way. I never wish to feel that way again.

My only regret about TRT is that I should have started many many years earlier (in my 20s). I had so many ups and downs, my life was a bit of a mess then and I feel as though I wasted much of my prime years in life. I used to think about that a lot and it was depressing. Now I only look to the future.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just turned 35 less than 2 weeks ago, so I'm now officially part of the 35 and older club haha :dance:

Not that it would stop me from posting in here before, but I guess now I'll make this part of the forum more of my home
What's up ole chump. Still 8 years ahead of you, but you ain't a youngster no more.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up ole chump. Still 8 years ahead of you, but you ain't a youngster no more.

Daaamn..totally forgot I made this thread haha...And I think it was my only thread in this forum. Yep, turning 36 in a couple weeks. Still feel 24 though thanks to good ol T + DHT. I need to get more active on the forum again. What brings you back around here? Thought you left us for another place?