Low dose clomid & Erase AI

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Low dose clomid & Erase AI

Hello all

I am new to this so please forgive my ignorance. I Am 38 6' 180 lbs. and was just prescribed Clomid by my endo, 25mg per day for four months. My T was 250 and my libido is 0 bummer. My question: I was reading Mind and Muscle and Benson (seems to be a knowledgeable long time member) says that low dose Clomid and an AI might help increase t a bit better. Should i try low dose Erase with my daily Clomid regime?

Thanks
    Bob

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'd run what your endo has prescribed for a while, get tested and see if there is room for improvement. Technically, I agree with Benson that an AI would give a little better boost with the Clomid, however since you're under the care of an endo you may as well take advantage of the blood work and expertise . You might not need to lower E and could complicate things.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. My doc has scheduled a four and eight week check and i hope to see a positive change in my T levels by then. So far i am 10 days in and dont feel any different. I am really anxious to see if i improve or stay the same only time will tell. I will post my blood work after the results are in from my 4 week check if anyone is interested.

I do plan on adding the Erase AI supplement irregardless if my 4 week results show no change in T or after my 8 week check to see if i can get it any higher than baseline. I have also read about adding pregnenolone cream while on clomid. Has anyone had experience with Clomid combined with Pregnenolone and or Erase?

Thanks all i will update
    Bob
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

well you said youre libido is down. did you get your estro checked in the panel too? an ai increases test by binding to the aromatase receptor so free tst doesnt turn into estrogen. problem with that is youll destroy your estrogen, which would normally knock out your libido. so if your libdio is down due to low E, an ai will just make it worse

id think if anything, ask him about some trt or maybe androgel for light weight test therapy, if your test levels dont come back within a month or two
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

My E was 54 pic/mil so i understand i am in the high range with that. To be honest it was like pulling teeth to get him to give me anything at all. He says everything is normal with T at the 250 mark but i can say i am not ok. I have all the classic symptoms of low T so he did give in and Said he would try Clomid.

On a side note: My younger brother 35 was put on Test cream on and off for about 2 years now and although he says he has had some relief from his symptoms when in use he cannot keep his T levels up at all on his own even under close watch by his doc. That scares me because i am 38 and although i am low with my T i dont want to lose my own production. I hope clomid will help me... if it does i will let my bro know there may be help for him as well.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

You're running too much clomid. At that dose your E2 levels are going to skyrocket. I've been on 12.5 mg m,w,f and have found it to be the sweet spot for me. Less is more with clomid. Good luck.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Agreed..less is better with clomid. You can get the benefits minus the sides.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bob bioso View Post
    My E was 54 pic/mil so i understand i am in the high range with that. To be honest it was like pulling teeth to get him to give me anything at all. He says everything is normal with T at the 250 mark but i can say i am not ok. I have all the classic symptoms of low T so he did give in and Said he would try Clomid.

On a side note: My younger brother 35 was put on Test cream on and off for about 2 years now and although he says he has had some relief from his symptoms when in use he cannot keep his T levels up at all on his own even under close watch by his doc. That scares me because i am 38 and although i am low with my T i dont want to lose my own production. I hope clomid will help me... if it does i will let my bro know there may be help for him as well.
    do you have any other health issues that could have compromised your test levels?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E, EQ, & Deca Low dose cycle question on AI
    By houstontexas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:05 AM
  2. blurred vision even w/ low dose clomid
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:56 PM
  3. Dr. D, GYNO what low dose AI to run?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements