Variation in testicular size while on TRT

  1. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62823
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

    Variation in testicular size while on TRT


    Hey all. I've been on TRT for a couple of months now injecting 200mg of test-e once per week. What I've found is that my testicles are noticably larger on some days than others. I fully expected an amount of testicular atrophy when i started trt (i'm not on hCG) but find the difference in size from day to day somewhat perplexing. Can anyone on trt relate and/or offer a potential explanation? Thanks as always.

  2. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    are you by chance holding them when youre warm or cold on different days? when youre cold, they retract closer to your body to stay warm. when youre warm like after a ot shower, they hang real low
  3. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    2264695
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Hey all. I've been on TRT for a couple of months now injecting 200mg of test-e once per week. What I've found is that my testicles are noticably larger on some days than others. I fully expected an amount of testicular atrophy when i started trt (i'm not on hCG) but find the difference in size from day to day somewhat perplexing. Can anyone on trt relate and/or offer a potential explanation? Thanks as always.
    I can relate totally, but don't give it much thought. I can go days where they look like they did pre TRT and then they suck up. Usually in the morning they are small and by mid afternoon I am hanging like normal. Odd for sure, but I don't care that much about my ball appearance.
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62823
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    are you by chance holding them when youre warm or cold on different days? when youre cold, they retract closer to your body to stay warm. when youre warm like after a ot shower, they hang real low
    I don't think I was doing that but interesting point nonetheless...thanks!
  5. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62823
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj

    I can relate totally, but don't give it much thought. I can go days where they look like they did pre TRT and then they suck up. Usually in the morning they are small and by mid afternoon I am hanging like normal. Odd for sure, but I don't care that much about my ball appearance.
    Yeah, I'm really not that concerned....just trying to figure out whether I should go on hCG or not...thanks for the reply.
  6. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,146
    Rep Power
    2264695
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    To me, HCG is good for nothing other than keeping you ready to have kids if you still plan to. I ran it for awhile because I was feeling vain and wanted to see them hanging low all the time. All it did was drain me for about $150 a bottle, raise my e2, and made me bloated.
  7. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113185
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo
    Hey all. I've been on TRT for a couple of months now injecting 200mg of test-e once per week. What I've found is that my testicles are noticably larger on some days than others. I fully expected an amount of testicular atrophy when i started trt (i'm not on hCG) but find the difference in size from day to day somewhat perplexing. Can anyone on trt relate and/or offer a potential explanation? Thanks as always.
    I'm on TRT too without HCG and my nuts have drawn up a little bit, but what's interesting is I began Pregnenlone at 25mgs about two week ago and my balls have gotten bigger again and hang a little lower. I thought only HCG was capable of this however there must be some conversion going on down there that's waking them up some.

    Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.
  8. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62823
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

    I'm on TRT too without HCG and my nuts have drawn up a little bit, but what's interesting is I began Pregnenlone at 25mgs about two week ago and my balls have gotten bigger again and hang a little lower. I thought only HCG was capable of this however there must be some conversion going on down there that's waking them up some.

    Sent from my iPhone
    From what I understand about pregnenolone, it has the potential to convert to a number of different target hormones depending on what the body is lacking. I wouldn't have thought it would convert to test though as you're adding it exogenously on trt. Interesting....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any sense in getting laser for bodyhair while on TRT
    By corndog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 12:48 PM
  2. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  3. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  4. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
  5. Losing size while on cycle...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in