help help help

  1. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    help help help


    First off I wanna say I don't know much of anything. But a friend from.work big quick. He kept sayn it was a lot of chicken rice. But in 30 days I new he was.on somthing. He just confessed he is.finnishing up dbol 50 a day for four weeks. When I asked about what else he.said just.dbol. I hear that's bad. Then we he I asked about.his.pct he said the guy.he.bought. from said.dbol only don't need a pct. I here this is bad. He is.willing.to.take on what I find out. What should he.pct and for how long?.will he.be ok? Is.his.liver junk now? Please help. He's .good.guy.

  2. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31244
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    First off I wanna say I don't know much of anything. But a friend from.work big quick. He kept sayn it was a lot of chicken rice. But in 30 days I new he was.on somthing. He just confessed he is.finnishing up dbol 50 a day for four weeks. When I asked about what else he.said just.dbol. I hear that's bad. Then we he I asked about.his.pct he said the guy.he.bought. from said.dbol only don't need a pct. I here this is bad. He is.willing.to.take on what I find out. What should he.pct and for how long?.will he.be ok? Is.his.liver junk now? Please help. He's .good.guy.
    How long until you're done with your cycle? I mean, your friend. Wink.
  3. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    5 days
    •   
       

  4. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable
  5. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854641
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    i.think.that.dbol.scrambled.yo ur.dum.fukin.brain.a.little.bi t.spaces.and.periods.are.not.i nterchangeable
    Huh???
  6. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    Sorry. Not tryn to upset anyone. My phone can type weird.
  7. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    As a pastor I preach well. Spelling not so good. Lol
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable
    I think he asked for advice on a cycle, not a crash course on sentence structure.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  9. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable
    The **** is your problem?
  10. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183914
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc View Post
    First off I wanna say I don't know much of anything. But a friend from.work big quick. He kept sayn it was a lot of chicken rice. But in 30 days I new he was.on somthing. He just confessed he is.finnishing up dbol 50 a day for four weeks. When I asked about what else he.said just.dbol. I hear that's bad. Then we he I asked about.his.pct he said the guy.he.bought. from said.dbol only don't need a pct. I here this is bad. He is.willing.to.take on what I find out. What should he.pct and for how long?.will he.be ok? Is.his.liver junk now? Please help. He's .good.guy.
    Should be ok. Get a SERM. Tamoxifene (Nolva), Clomid, or Toremifene. Dose depends on product bu it should be tapered off over 4-5 weeks. The liver should be fine, but a purchase of TUDCA or NAC would be beneficial.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  11. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    Thanks for the answer man! Finally found someone who knows his stuff. Could I trouble you for a example if how much of the clomid and how many times a day? Thank you again!
  12. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    Why would anyone say you don't need a pct for dbol? That confuses me.
  13. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

    Should be ok. Get a SERM. Tamoxifene (Nolva), Clomid, or Toremifene. Dose depends on product bu it should be tapered off over 4-5 weeks. The liver should be fine, but a purchase of TUDCA or NAC would be beneficial.
    Excellent.

    Personally im clomid>torem>nolva
    TUDCA or nac is solid, i got bulk NAC but, get it capped lol it tastes HORRIBLE uncapped!
    Id use aromasin in pct as well.. 12.5mg e3d stretched a week past serm.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  14. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Rep Power
    3260145
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    Thanks for the answer man! Finally found someone who knows his stuff. Could I trouble you for a example if how much of the clomid and how many times a day? Thank you again!
    50mg for four or five weeks
    NAC 500mg twice daily
    Aromasin 12.5mg every three days
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  15. New Member
    pastorcgc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.3%

    Thanks for help. Lots to this.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:39 AM
  2. need relationship help please help
    By 1ad man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 04:36 AM
  3. HELP Serious help needed!!!
    By tommyboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 04:40 AM
  4. Bobo is gonna help me help myself
    By Jeff in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 05:45 PM
  5. Help me...Help my Girlfriend..Experts Needed
    By Super Tri's in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in