help help help

1. help help help

First off I wanna say I don't know much of anything. But a friend from.work big quick. He kept sayn it was a lot of chicken rice. But in 30 days I new he was.on somthing. He just confessed he is.finnishing up dbol 50 a day for four weeks. When I asked about what else he.said just.dbol. I hear that's bad. Then we he I asked about.his.pct he said the guy.he.bought. from said.dbol only don't need a pct. I here this is bad. He is.willing.to.take on what I find out. What should he.pct and for how long?.will he.be ok? Is.his.liver junk now? Please help. He's .good.guy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    First off I wanna say I don't know much of anything. But a friend from.work big quick. He kept sayn it was a lot of chicken rice. But in 30 days I new he was.on somthing. He just confessed he is.finnishing up dbol 50 a day for four weeks. When I asked about what else he.said just.dbol. I hear that's bad. Then we he I asked about.his.pct he said the guy.he.bought. from said.dbol only don't need a pct. I here this is bad. He is.willing.to.take on what I find out. What should he.pct and for how long?.will he.be ok? Is.his.liver junk now? Please help. He's .good.guy.
    How long until you're done with your cycle? I mean, your friend. Wink.
    •   

3. i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable

4. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    i.think.that.dbol.scrambled.yo ur.dum.fukin.brain.a.little.bi t.spaces.and.periods.are.not.i nterchangeable
    Huh???
    •   

5. Sorry. Not tryn to upset anyone. My phone can type weird.

6. As a pastor I preach well. Spelling not so good. Lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable
    I think he asked for advice on a cycle, not a crash course on sentence structure.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

8. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    i think that dbol scrambled your dum fukin brain a little bit. spaces and periods are not interchangeable
    The **** is your problem?

9. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc View Post
    Should be ok. Get a SERM. Tamoxifene (Nolva), Clomid, or Toremifene. Dose depends on product bu it should be tapered off over 4-5 weeks. The liver should be fine, but a purchase of TUDCA or NAC would be beneficial.

10. Thanks for the answer man! Finally found someone who knows his stuff. Could I trouble you for a example if how much of the clomid and how many times a day? Thank you again!

11. Why would anyone say you don't need a pct for dbol? That confuses me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

Should be ok. Get a SERM. Tamoxifene (Nolva), Clomid, or Toremifene. Dose depends on product bu it should be tapered off over 4-5 weeks. The liver should be fine, but a purchase of TUDCA or NAC would be beneficial.
    Excellent.

Personally im clomid>torem>nolva
    TUDCA or nac is solid, i got bulk NAC but, get it capped lol it tastes HORRIBLE uncapped!
    Id use aromasin in pct as well.. 12.5mg e3d stretched a week past serm.

13. Quote Originally Posted by pastorcgc
    Thanks for the answer man! Finally found someone who knows his stuff. Could I trouble you for a example if how much of the clomid and how many times a day? Thank you again!
    50mg for four or five weeks
    NAC 500mg twice daily
    Aromasin 12.5mg every three days

14. Thanks for help. Lots to this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need relationship help please help
    By 1ad man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 04:36 AM
  2. HELP Serious help needed!!!