- 10-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi All, i found this article which most of you will know anyway but it's well worth a read every now and then to refresh the memory banks. Also good education for newcomers.
10 Ways To Lower Estrogen Toxic Load | Poliquin Article
- 12-08-2012, 10:52 PM
That was a very good link with some excellent information. Thank You.
- 12-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I raised my testosterone levels with androgel. i had long term exposure to estrogen (long story) but that helped me get my t-levels strong. I get generic now.
12-22-2012, 10:07 PM
thank you for posting that.. I use to have night sweats, hot flashes , i would get emotional over little things... i tried some of the stuff in this article and have been having a lot of success. thank you very much!
12-22-2012, 11:58 PM
01-10-2013, 10:04 PM
The article is excellent and a great educational piece for beginners.
01-11-2013, 05:37 AM
I found this one as well that may be of interest.
No.19 "Overtraining" was a big eye-opener for me. According to blood tests I had all those things and had no idea why. I didn't feel overtrained but i was!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM
- By TulsaTalons in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
- By Jahcuree in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:58 AM
- By revencer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:22 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:14 AM