old man update
- 09-10-2012, 08:35 AM
old man update
Yesterday I hit a 355 bench for 2 and today is squat day. Still have a ways to go before worlds, but will need it as both squat and dl are heading in the wrong direction. Would like to give credit where credit is due. I have tried ageforce energy patch and WOW it really does work. After major work outs I would crawl out of the gym due to no energy at all. It was like someone turned off the switch. Well, the last 3 work outs have been quite different. My muscles are tired and really cant do anymore, but the energy is still there. The light switch is still on!! the patch is a 10 hr patch and believe me it works the entire time. if interested give ageforce a look as well as superhumanradio.com. Both are good stuff. Let you know about squats and deads on Thursday.
- 09-23-2012, 06:30 AM
Great news! I canceled my Energy Patch autoship because I was not sure if I noticed anything given the stimulants I use daily. I still have some in the ol' drawer so I may try them again after my caffeine tolerance has come back to Earth. I'm glad they worked for you!
Similar Forum Threads
- By shealym in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:32 AM
- By shealym in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2012, 08:02 AM
- By oldfart in forum PicsReplies: 77Last Post: 08-25-2007, 12:24 AM
- By David Dunn in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 21Last Post: 10-28-2005, 03:32 PM
- By elgallotapout in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2005, 02:00 AM