New to supplements

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

New to supplements

Hello, if this is in the wrong place forgive me.

I am 39, I have worked out on and off since high school and was hitting it pretty hard up until April of this year (sold a house and bought a house).
    Long story short I am starting up again, but this time I am going to use some supplements to help out. I was considering M Stak and T-UP Black (DAA). Maybe even Pink Magic. Is this a good stack? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KingDan View Post
    Hello, if this is in the wrong place forgive me.

I am 39, I have worked out on and off since high school and was hitting it pretty hard up until April of this year (sold a house and bought a house).
    Long story short I am starting up again, but this time I am going to use some supplements to help out. I was considering M Stak and T-UP Black (DAA). Maybe even Pink Magic. Is this a good stack? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan
    What are your current stats and diet looking like?

Current training regime?

After you answer those questions ill throw out some possible stacks that would be of some benefit.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

I am 5 11 and 213 pounds...I was doing a lot of cycle type training, crossfit type stuff before I got away from it for the summer. I had plans on doing that again and toyed with the idea of p90x, but I just can't embrace that like I can free weights. I try to run on my off days. I am looking to lean out right now not so much getting huge just leaner, stronger.

Diet: two outta three days it is good I cook for the fam and we eat pretty healthy....that third day not the best I am in the fire department here and sometimes we do ok but if it's my turn to ride The box (ambulance) junk food city for nearly 24 hrs. Tring to change that bit, with some success.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KingDan View Post
    I am 5 11 and 213 pounds...I was doing a lot of cycle type training, crossfit type stuff before I got away from it for the summer. I had plans on doing that again and toyed with the idea of p90x, but I just can't embrace that like I can free weights. I try to run on my off days. I am looking to lean out right now not so much getting huge just leaner, stronger.

Diet: two outta three days it is good I cook for the fam and we eat pretty healthy....that third day not the best I am in the fire department here and sometimes we do ok but if it's my turn to ride The box (ambulance) junk food city for nearly 24 hrs. Tring to change that bit, with some success.
    as for supplements youll get a thousand different responses. i dont use many supps now days other than basics. as for your eating on the bus do this. have a cooler with some dry cereal that you can snack on. also grab a container of pasteurized egg whites throw in some flavored protein powder and that container becomes a powerhouse of protein. i drink 2 of em a day. each container is = 20 egg whites. well worth the $5
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Avoid T-Up black. I didn't know anything about test boosters when I purchased it. It's just d-aspartic acid that costs $40+ dollars in a cool bottle. Search d-aspartic acid (DAA) on here and you'll find out that it's much cheaper to purchase online at nutraplanet. You can find the other popular test boosters and everything there...for cheap.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

Thanks I had already bought the T up, the navy base here is unloading all of their supplements, I got it for $20. I was mainly concerned with the stacking of those (m stak & t up) with the pink magic if I did. Or if it was all the same crap. I'm gonna give it a shot, on the box today and I brought good snacks, let the games begin.....again!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

t up isn't bad. just over priced (not in your case) you'll be fine stacking them. check the pink magic ingredient against t-up; I think they might share a common ingredient. once you finish that off, browse around in here and you'll find some better stuff. outside of that- stick with your basic protein and creatine. what base if you don't mind my asking
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.61%

oh and t up made my **** liquid green the first few times. and DAA is known for liquid bowel movements so you can split your doses up and that'll help
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Since you got the T up cheap thatll work. Pink Magic was great for some and then ok for others and id save the money instead of getting M stak.

Id look into MassFX to stack with your T up.

Heres MassFx

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/products/mass-fx

Boosts free test and protein synthesis among other things.

Id also recommend an AI like PES Erase or Erase Pro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Supplements, please help.
    By Frotsmud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:41 AM
  2. Help - New to supplements
    By Dbrock1046 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. new to supplements; need advice
    By liftingheavy in forum Supplements