Sub Q HRT
- 08-28-2012, 04:42 PM
Sub Q HRT
I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and started a new TRT therapy and wanted to know if anyone had any feed back on subQ cyp injections. My doctor has me on 0.25 ML twice a week Monday and Thursday subQ cyp with sesame oil. He also has me on HCG 200 units Monday and Thursday. My question is that on these forums I've never read about subQ cyp injections. Is this common? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-28-2012, 05:52 PM
i've seen a couple studies using test enanthate, but not cyp. in those studies it was well tolerated and levels were comparable to im injections.
here's an older thread Subcutaneous Testosterone Injection Question
i'm interested in hearing about your experiences, keep us posted.
- 08-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks Napalm for the link. And yes, I will let you know what my labs look like in October.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gorge in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 05-18-2008, 12:57 PM
- By sikdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2004, 12:08 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2004, 06:35 PM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:53 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:32 PM