Hi guys, please advice for libido
- 08-07-2012, 08:01 AM
- 08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Have you seen a doctor to have your blood work done for Total Testosterone, Estrogen, Free Test, etc? That would be the first step I would take in determining which direction to go. As for supplements to increase Test/libido, I have had success with FreeTest by TriPharm over the last 15 months.
- 08-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Formeron, D aspartic acid and Prolactrone.
One user posted bloodwork on another forum. His test level was 81. After 6 days his total test went up 700% and his free (usable) test went up to 60% above the reference range. Or in other words higher than a human can have without aid.
Formeron will also keep estro low.
Prolactrone will elevate HGH levels and aid in recovery, sleep, mood and libido.
D aspartic acid has been shown to elevate Test and HGH levels as well so.....
The combo of these three will have your natural hormones extremely high.
08-08-2012, 07:38 PM
08-08-2012, 08:08 PM
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Its a great combo. The prolactrone is very "feel good".
If you PM me Ill give you a link to a Log using it on another forum so you can see how well its working for others.
08-19-2012, 12:20 AM
08-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Prolactrone will elevate HGH levels and really help with mood.
If you ran a 19-nor, tren, deca etc on cycle Prolactrone will get prolactin levels down which will help with sleep and libido.
Similar Forum Threads
- By someperson05 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 10-30-2007, 04:45 PM
- By 300Fan in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2007, 02:10 AM
- By voltron11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2006, 09:28 AM
- By kaz555 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2006, 09:05 AM
- By Blesum in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 15Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:46 PM