Osta Rx Question

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Did you notice any good gains on Osta? Do you need pct? I'm thinking about trying it. Not sure what to try first Istanbul or Test C.

2. Did you notice any good gains on Osta? Do you need pct? I'm thinking about trying it. Not sure what to try first Osta or Test C.
    •   

3. one thing to consider depending on where you live is ostarine is legal test is not in the usa unless prescribed

4. I guess finding here is not going to happen. I live in the USA. I don't know why it has to be illegal alcohol and cigerates are worse for you.

5. Thanks I will give that a try!!!
    •   

6. Finishing up week 3. Weight hovering at 201-203. Strength continues slow steady progress, up 5-15 on all lifts since I began. Pleased as i do a lot of dumbell work. Feel full muscled, and more pumped than before. Still working to lose fat. Energy and aggression is good. No sides that I am aware of. Definitely not shut down in any way.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Finishing up week 3. Weight hovering at 201-203. Strength continues slow steady progress, up 5-15 on all lifts since I began. Pleased as i do a lot of dumbell work. Feel full muscled, and more pumped than before. Still working to lose fat. Energy and aggression is good. No sides that I am aware of. Definitely not shut down in any way.
    I started around 190 pounds and am up to 203 this morning (My scales can give me different readings 5 seconds apart though but i think i look 200+). Some the gains are fat but a good portion is muscle. I still have a week left

I might have to trim down my fat after i finnish though. My ankles hurt too much when i tried to play basketball the other night.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I started around 190 pounds and am up to 203 this morning (My scales can give me different readings 5 seconds apart though but i think i look 200+). Some the gains are fat but a good portion is muscle. I still have a week left

I might have to trim down my fat after i finnish though. My ankles hurt too much when i tried to play basketball the other night.
    How long was your cycle? Interested in more info on how it went. I am going to bridge to a dzine cycle, 30, in august then pct then done for 2012.I may stack this at some point with something else.

How old are you? If that's you in the avatar then whatever you are doing is working great.

9. Thanks man, Im 23. That pic was from my pes anabeta, erase and at2 cut that i did at the end of last year. I think i weighed 176 pounds/80kg at the end of it. The link to the log is still in my sig if you want to look at before/after pictures. I still have not run any steriods or PH. Osta is my first cycle

My osta cycle will be five weeks long by the time i am finnished. I took 2 caps a day for the first few weeks then jumped up to 3. I then tried to eat 200-400 calories over maintenance.

I believe i used iron man x-lean (workout Program) or somthing to trim up. It worked pretty well looking back.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks man, Im 23. That pic was from my pes anabeta, erase and at2 cut that i did at the end of last year. I think i weighed 176 pounds/80kg at the end of it. The link to the log is still in my sig if you want to look at before/after pictures. I still have not run any steriods or PH. Osta is my first cycle

My osta cycle will be five weeks long by the time i am finnished. I took 2 caps a day for the first few weeks then jumped up to 3. I then tried to eat 200-400 calories over maintenance.

I believe i used iron man x-lean (workout Program) or somthing to trim up. It worked pretty well looking back.
    Great, I was afraid you were my age and this made me depressed! Osta is good stuff and seems it worked good for you.

11. I'm going to start Ostra soon as I find a legitimate place to buy it and I might decide to stack it

12. 201 today. Energy and attitude seems to be the best part. Slow steady gains each workout. Not a kick in the head like my dzine cycles but definitely there. Upping leg work and cardio to help recomp. No sides at all.

For some reason I'm sleeping like a log. Energy till the end of the day, but when I sleep it's quite the crash..8.5 hours per night.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Josann
    201 today. Energy and attitude seems to be the best part. Slow steady gains each workout. Not a kick in the head like my dzine cycles but definitely there. Upping leg work and cardio to help recomp. No sides at all.

For some reason I'm sleeping like a log. Energy till the end of the day, but when I sleep it's quite the crash..8.5 hours per night.
    Try doing leg press dropsets for some amazing growth. Added .5 inches to my quad this way last cycle. Good to hear your feeling good!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

14. Quote Originally Posted by Josann
    201 today. Energy and attitude seems to be the best part. Slow steady gains each workout. Not a kick in the head like my dzine cycles but definitely there. Upping leg work and cardio to help recomp. No sides at all.

Good sleep is a huge plus. I can't recall whether my sleep was effected on my osta cycle or not.

15. Still 201. Finished up 4 weeks with 4 to go. Strength gains beginning. Handled 75 lb dbs today for reps with overhead db press, a weight I haven't done since 1988. No sides , I especially hate back pumps, and drive and energy are very pronounced. Kinda love this stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 03:32 AM
  2. 25% OFF Osta RX
    By kBrown in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:19 PM
  3. quick osta question
    By firedawg0108 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM