Osta Rx Question

Josann

Awards
Anybody used this stuff yet? I've been reading a lot about it and am considering it. It is supposedly non suppressive or at worse mildly non suppressive ant the correct dosages. I also read that some studies show it may be an alternative to trt for us older guys. Anybody got experience with it? I just finished a brief cycle of dzine and am done pct next week. i am thinking of trying it before doing some kind of cycle in September. Thanks.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Type osta rx into the search box here and you'll find some logs, I know a couple guys were running it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it for 3 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was wild emotional sides. Felt like a chic with pms some days.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for 3 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was wild emotional sides. Felt like a chic with pms some days.
Only 3 weeks? Why so short?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My lab animals are in week 3 of research ostarine and it just kicked in around the end of week 2.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Personally , I would recommend you look for a respectable seller online that sells MK 2866 (Ostarine) and buy it , its much cheaper that way , you can do the best dosage at comfort (25mg ED) and it does not come with added fillers that IMO are not needed at all if you are gonna use it to bulk/cut/recomp...Just do some google research and find a good source , plenty online and at cheap prices for an 8 week cycle.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally , I would recommend you look for a respectable seller online that sells MK 2866 (Ostarine) and buy it , its much cheaper that way , you can do the best dosage at comfort (25mg ED) and it does not come with added fillers that IMO are not needed at all if you are gonna use it to bulk/cut/recomp...Just do some google research and find a good source , plenty online and at cheap prices for an 8 week cycle.
Agreed.

Josann

Awards

Just ordered a couples of bottles of this stuff. Pricey, but you can get 25% off if you google a promo code and type it in. Plan to give it a shot for 6 to 8 weeks before doing a late summer cycle. I am old enough to be a test subject for how well it works for an older guy!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Today is my last day on Osta RX, I had a log but got really busy and have only been posting here and there on it. However, I will be posting an update soon before I start my next log. My final weigh in will be Monday morning as soon as I get out of bed. Last weigh-in I was up 3lbs, about as lean as I was at the start (maybe a little more). I used two bottles (got one at the pre-sale price and one after, both of which I obtained with a gift certificate that was given to me). No insane strength gains, just subtle ones. Vascularity is amazing as are the pumps but in the end are you really trying to pay that much for pumps and vascularity?

My honest opinion is that it would probably be a great product to have in PCT but there are definitely more cost-efficient supplements out there (anabeta for example).

edit: For what it's worth, I've never ran a PH. So this was kind of like me dipping my feet in the proverbial water. I'm not over 35 either, but I saw your post and figured I'd throw my opinion in.

Josann

Awards
Not 100% sure but I think older guys respond differently to ph an probably this stuff too. I dont get shut down nor do I get sides like younger guys.Biggest prob on cycle is getting too strong for tendons and the risk of tendons getting pulled. I know that now so I plan accordingly.Really like that fountain of youth feeling!

tcun44

Awards
Ran Osta for 4 weeks- 25mg E/D. Loved it- nice re-comp- gained 3-4 pounds. Increased vascularity, nice strength gains. Can't wait to start it again- which will be in another few weeks. Side note- it tastes awful- putrid, really. I had to resort to dumping it in some OJ to swallow it down.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it in pct. Gained strenght! My test levels are in my pct log.I can see it as a good stacker aswell

Josann

Awards
Started this stuff today. Will run it for at least a month, along with fish oil, cissus, and the basic creatine and whey. Had a productive workout. Starting bodyweight was 200, which is a little low, but I just got back from 3 days in the mountains hiking and biking.Pumps felt strong but I am currently doing supersets with flys/dumbell bench, incline flys/db inclines, full range lateral raises, db press, and supersets of pushdowns and incline triceps extensions. I'll lift 3 days per week and do cardio stuff on off days looking to improve conditioning and flexibility.

We'll see how this old guy response to this stuff.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Started this stuff today. Will run it for at least a month, along with fish oil, cissus, and the basic creatine and whey. Had a productive workout. Starting bodyweight was 200, which is a little low, but I just got back from 3 days in the mountains hiking and biking.Pumps felt strong but I am currently doing supersets with flys/dumbell bench, incline flys/db inclines, full range lateral raises, db press, and supersets of pushdowns and incline triceps extensions. I'll lift 3 days per week and do cardio stuff on off days looking to improve conditioning and flexibility.

We'll see how this old guy response to this stuff.
Very nice. Running a log by chance?

Josann

Awards
No, but I'll post here and let you know how it goes.

Josann

Awards
Day 3. Feeling good, not sure if its the ostra. Weight 201.6 this AM. Strong workout,but not sure if it is because of my getting used to a new routine with a lot of supersets and less than 40 seconds between sets. Energy seems up. Could be ostra or it could be due to less joint pain. Sups are vit d, fish oil, whey, creatine, and cissus. Cissus is new and the stuff works great, joints feeling noticably better. I am looking to recomp and am going topush the cardio a bit more this cycle. Hungry as hell yesterday so if increased appetite can lead to lower bodyfat I'll be amazed.

sprintstar01

Awards
Day 3. Feeling good, not sure if its the ostra. Weight 201.6 this AM. Strong workout,but not sure if it is because of my getting used to a new routine with a lot of supersets and less than 40 seconds between sets. Energy seems up. Could be ostra or it could be due to less joint pain. Sups are vit d, fish oil, whey, creatine, and cissus. Cissus is new and the stuff works great, joints feeling noticably better. I am looking to recomp and am going topush the cardio a bit more this cycle. Hungry as hell yesterday so if increased appetite can lead to lower bodyfat I'll be amazed.
Today is my first day with Osta (different brand) and I also felt an increase in energy as well.

Josann

Awards
How old are you sprintstar? I am 58 so energy is one of the things Ilook for. I look forward to comparing notes. Curious also on what brand you are using.

Josann

Awards
Day 4 and unless I am crazy I am a lot more energetic,joints are feeling great(for my age),and the feeling is much like when I am doing a cycle. No sides.Appetite is definitely up.Weight 201.6 past two days.Cardio workout this morning felt great.So far so good.

Josann

Awards
Energy level is clearly the real deal.Great leg and cardio workout today.201.4, eating clean but appetite up.We'll see if strength and recomptakes place

sprintstar01

Awards
Energy level is clearly the real deal.Great leg and cardio workout today.201.4, eating clean but appetite up.We'll see if strength and recomptakes place
Your on par with my results so far! High energy levels always!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I'm 39.
I would never had guessed that if you had not mentioned it T-Bone :blink: , if I recall, you ran Osta with 5aOHp from taurus right? and was it AH or AM?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.
Please do :p much cheaper , no fillers , just make sure you do proper research and get one that can at least back up, with a spectrometer analysis, that it IS pure ostarine mk-2866, 25mg ED for 8 weeks is the best protocol for a bulk on surplus , or a recomp on maint :p!

Josann

Awards
Where can I find your log?

Josann

Awards
Where can I find your log?
Found them all. Sounds great. I'm hoping I can get some feedback from somebody more my age. I'm 58 and am looking into mild cycles, short cycles, and bridging so as to be on more often and safely. Osta is going to be the bridge to a 4 week cycle of dzine 30 at the end of the summer. Nolva and daa are part of my pct.I've read some studies of sarms for over 60 guys as a type of alternative to trt and this is what I am hoping for.

Josann

Awards
End of week one. Strength is beginning to come on, up 5 to 10 lbs on all lifts and exercises. I could have pushed even harder but didn't go to failure because I get hurt easily when I do that during a cycle. Feeling strong, similar to, but not quite as much as the 2 cycles of dzine I've done. Recomp hasn't started, no change there. Weight 203 this morning.I may cut back on calories. I have been eating clean, but maybe too many calories. I have begun upping the intensity of my cardio which I do 3 days per week on off days.

So far so good, will work hard and try to avoid injuries which can happen easily on cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.

Josann

Awards
Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.
Great. We are at the same phase, I just finished week one.It'll be great to compare notes with somebody almost my age. what experience do you have with ph's?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.

Josann

Awards
Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.
Me as well. Did my first cycle of dymethazine last December at 57,gained 7 lbs and had gains like I hadn't had since my 30's. Did a brief 3 week cycle of it in April which i cut short due to a back injury. still gained 5 lbs. Pct each time was good and actually continued gains during pct. I hope the osta prolongs things as the energy and feeling it brings is great especially at my age. I work hard when I lift but need to remember not to train to failure with places where I have old injuries. I'd like to cycle 2x per year and do something like osta at least 2x. DAA off cycle seems to help as well. My regular supps are fish oil, vitamin d, whey, creatine, and cissus. Try to eat clean and I sleep 8 hours every night.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.
Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.
Basically I will be running the Alpha Series from FRL.

Josann

Awards
Tell me more about this series.The Andro stuff is expensive.With Osta Rx at least you can get a discount.

Good workout today.Wt 204.3.Trying to cut but appetite is of the hook!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sprintstar01

Awards
I am in agreement with you guys. I am a young buck compared to you guys and I really don't want to step in the methyl world yet if at all. SARMS is really showing promise and like you guys mentioned products from FRL and AMS will be the next step for me

Josann

Awards
Day 12, energy levels great, especially cardio.Strengrh slow and steady, no like cycle but close.No sides. Appetite up and that makes recomp hard.Wt 203.4 this morning.Had a great leg workout today. I've necer done a non methyl,only 2cycles of dzine so maybe his is how a good non methyl feels.
Wonder if this would stack well with a methyl.

Josann

Awards
Day 15. Great workout thus AM. Strength is up and energy as well. I'm excited as I plan 6 more weeks of this cycle. No sides yet, no signs of shutdown. Weight hovering at 203-204. I've been cautious , not going to failure and I'm still progressing on all lifts. Trying to be careful because this is something I do on cycle and can get hurt.

Anybody else having similar results?

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.

Josann

Awards
New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.
Tons of info on this site and on the web. Osta is not a ph, but the effects are good. Running a ph, or osta is better and more effective than a test booster. Do some research and choose something, work hard during the cycle and do proper pct. Working hard during cycle and pct is the most important thing. Nothing's magic, or at least not for me, but getting the strength I had over 25 years ago makes it pretty exciting. Nothing is too dangerous if you are careful, run short cycles, and don't get crazy with what you stack.

Osta might be a good icebreaker for you.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.

Josann

Awards
Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.
I'm using osta rx from iron labs. Pricey but not a problem with taste or measuring. Iron labs gives discounts if you google discount codes of 15%. Test c may be good. I'm not familiar with it so maybe somebody else could advise.

And it is certainly harder to gain muscle as you age.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it since Mid June (im 23 though). Ive been using it to lean bulk. One and a half weeks in only using 2 caps a day i was up 4 pounds. I got a cold at the end of week 2 stopped training for a week. I still kept taking osta at 2caps a day for the first three days then dropped one untill i was better, using the time off to grow. I started back up two days ago, passing the week three mark yesterday. I'll have to weigh myself soon but i have put 1/2 inch on my arms with minimal fat gain.

For the rest of the cycle i will take 3 caps on training days and two caps on off days.

The only side effect i have noticed is some achne on my back. I can attibute this to the osta as i never have had this before.