Osta Rx Question

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Tell me more about this series.The Andro stuff is expensive.With Osta Rx at least you can get a discount.

Good workout today.Wt 204.3.Trying to cut but appetite is of the hook!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Tell me more about this series.The Andro stuff is expensive.With Osta Rx at least you can get a discount.

Good workout today.Wt 204.3.Trying to cut but appetite is of the hook!
    Here is the company website: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/Default.asp

Here is the company forum on here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forerunner-labs/

Everything you need to read right there.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Answers

I am in agreement with you guys. I am a young buck compared to you guys and I really don't want to step in the methyl world yet if at all. SARMS is really showing promise and like you guys mentioned products from FRL and AMS will be the next step for me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12, energy levels great, especially cardio.Strengrh slow and steady, no like cycle but close.No sides. Appetite up and that makes recomp hard.Wt 203.4 this morning.Had a great leg workout today. I've necer done a non methyl,only 2cycles of dzine so maybe his is how a good non methyl feels.
    Wonder if this would stack well with a methyl.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15. Great workout thus AM. Strength is up and energy as well. I'm excited as I plan 6 more weeks of this cycle. No sides yet, no signs of shutdown. Weight hovering at 203-204. I've been cautious , not going to failure and I'm still progressing on all lifts. Trying to be careful because this is something I do on cycle and can get hurt.

Anybody else having similar results?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.
    Tons of info on this site and on the web. Osta is not a ph, but the effects are good. Running a ph, or osta is better and more effective than a test booster. Do some research and choose something, work hard during the cycle and do proper pct. Working hard during cycle and pct is the most important thing. Nothing's magic, or at least not for me, but getting the strength I had over 25 years ago makes it pretty exciting. Nothing is too dangerous if you are careful, run short cycles, and don't get crazy with what you stack.

Osta might be a good icebreaker for you.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
    I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
    I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.
    I'm using osta rx from iron labs. Pricey but not a problem with taste or measuring. Iron labs gives discounts if you google discount codes of 15%. Test c may be good. I'm not familiar with it so maybe somebody else could advise.

And it is certainly harder to gain muscle as you age.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Ive been taking it since Mid June (im 23 though). Ive been using it to lean bulk. One and a half weeks in only using 2 caps a day i was up 4 pounds. I got a cold at the end of week 2 stopped training for a week. I still kept taking osta at 2caps a day for the first three days then dropped one untill i was better, using the time off to grow. I started back up two days ago, passing the week three mark yesterday. I'll have to weigh myself soon but i have put 1/2 inch on my arms with minimal fat gain.

For the rest of the cycle i will take 3 caps on training days and two caps on off days.

The only side effect i have noticed is some achne on my back. I can attibute this to the osta as i never have had this before.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info!!!! I believe I am going to try Osta and give it a chance. I can't believe I never heard of this and I have been doing lots a research on the Internet to find a way to help increase muscle mass. I have been on a very good diet and it had helped.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info!!!! I believe I am going to try Osta and give it a chance. I can't believe I never heard of this and I have been doing lots a research on the Internet to find a way to help increase muscle mass. I have been on a very good diet and it had helped.
    Yeah, Osta is weird stuff in that it is not a ph or steroid. I have to think that there will be some shut down but I haven't seen it yet. Always harder to tell for an older guy. I'm wondering how it compares to a nonmethyl and if this is how a non methyl works. I have no experience with a nonmethyl and don't want to stack anything so that I can assess what is working.I'm probably going to bridge into 4 weeks of dzine 30 and follow with nolva for pct and then take the rest of 2012 off and try to hold gains. At 42,Vegastex, and a first timer I think Osta is a good safe choice starter upper.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Test c will def add muscle, i am 41 years old and much exp with test c.
    BUT... If doing it you will for sure need nolva for pct, there is a comedown after finishing.
    Also theres the side effects with test, hair loss, etc.. That is why im shying away from test nowadays and looking into sarms.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

guys i am new to the forums and am 50. i am going to try a cycle starting the end of the month for august and half of sept. I am trying fina550 to start and use osta for the pct . what should i look at to run with it on the pct. should i run daa while on the pro for insurance? i have been doing alot of research on all these products checking forums and labs to see what is happening to everyone and so far i see no reason for alarm on any level. especially with guys our age we need to be smart as i see you all are. i will be relying on your experience to guide me through and will post all my results. wish me luck!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    guys i am new to the forums and am 50. i am going to try a cycle starting the end of the month for august and half of sept. I am trying fina550 to start and use osta for the pct . what should i look at to run with it on the pct. should i run daa while on the pro for insurance? i have been doing alot of research on all these products checking forums and labs to see what is happening to everyone and so far i see no reason for alarm on any level. especially with guys our age we need to be smart as i see you all are. i will be relying on your experience to guide me through and will post all my results. wish me luck!
    I'd suggest running DAA or Intimidate and an otc ai like Erase at least. Additional cortisol control is a good idea during PCT and Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT are good products.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I think I will check into Sarms at 42 I still have my hair and not ready to go bald yet. After your cycle does the hair come back or is it gone?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

i will need it for 550? does there pct have what i need in it?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

The hair slowly goes each and every cycle and does not comeback, im far from bald, but i see the receeding lines very clearly and not trying to chance it getting anyworse.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    i will need it for 550? does there pct have what i need in it?
    If check with one of their reps. Not too familiar with it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I am seeing more reports of shedding on osta. It's curious b/c it is not suppose to affect the hairline. I have run one cycle of osta/s4 and didn't notice shedding. But other ph's I have had noticeable shedding.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Did you notice any good gains on Osta? Do you need pct? I'm thinking about trying it. Not sure what to try first Istanbul or Test C.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Did you notice any good gains on Osta? Do you need pct? I'm thinking about trying it. Not sure what to try first Osta or Test C.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

one thing to consider depending on where you live is ostarine is legal test is not in the usa unless prescribed
  24. Registered User
    Answers

I guess finding here is not going to happen. I live in the USA. I don't know why it has to be illegal alcohol and cigerates are worse for you.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks I will give that a try!!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Finishing up week 3. Weight hovering at 201-203. Strength continues slow steady progress, up 5-15 on all lifts since I began. Pleased as i do a lot of dumbell work. Feel full muscled, and more pumped than before. Still working to lose fat. Energy and aggression is good. No sides that I am aware of. Definitely not shut down in any way.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Finishing up week 3. Weight hovering at 201-203. Strength continues slow steady progress, up 5-15 on all lifts since I began. Pleased as i do a lot of dumbell work. Feel full muscled, and more pumped than before. Still working to lose fat. Energy and aggression is good. No sides that I am aware of. Definitely not shut down in any way.
    I started around 190 pounds and am up to 203 this morning (My scales can give me different readings 5 seconds apart though but i think i look 200+). Some the gains are fat but a good portion is muscle. I still have a week left

I might have to trim down my fat after i finnish though. My ankles hurt too much when i tried to play basketball the other night.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I started around 190 pounds and am up to 203 this morning (My scales can give me different readings 5 seconds apart though but i think i look 200+). Some the gains are fat but a good portion is muscle. I still have a week left

I might have to trim down my fat after i finnish though. My ankles hurt too much when i tried to play basketball the other night.
    How long was your cycle? Interested in more info on how it went. I am going to bridge to a dzine cycle, 30, in august then pct then done for 2012.I may stack this at some point with something else.

How old are you? If that's you in the avatar then whatever you are doing is working great.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, Im 23. That pic was from my pes anabeta, erase and at2 cut that i did at the end of last year. I think i weighed 176 pounds/80kg at the end of it. The link to the log is still in my sig if you want to look at before/after pictures. I still have not run any steriods or PH. Osta is my first cycle

My osta cycle will be five weeks long by the time i am finnished. I took 2 caps a day for the first few weeks then jumped up to 3. I then tried to eat 200-400 calories over maintenance.

I believe i used iron man x-lean (workout Program) or somthing to trim up. It worked pretty well looking back.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thanks man, Im 23. That pic was from my pes anabeta, erase and at2 cut that i did at the end of last year. I think i weighed 176 pounds/80kg at the end of it. The link to the log is still in my sig if you want to look at before/after pictures. I still have not run any steriods or PH. Osta is my first cycle

My osta cycle will be five weeks long by the time i am finnished. I took 2 caps a day for the first few weeks then jumped up to 3. I then tried to eat 200-400 calories over maintenance.

I believe i used iron man x-lean (workout Program) or somthing to trim up. It worked pretty well looking back.
    Great, I was afraid you were my age and this made me depressed! Osta is good stuff and seems it worked good for you.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to start Ostra soon as I find a legitimate place to buy it and I might decide to stack it
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

201 today. Energy and attitude seems to be the best part. Slow steady gains each workout. Not a kick in the head like my dzine cycles but definitely there. Upping leg work and cardio to help recomp. No sides at all.

For some reason I'm sleeping like a log. Energy till the end of the day, but when I sleep it's quite the crash..8.5 hours per night.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Josann
    201 today. Energy and attitude seems to be the best part. Slow steady gains each workout. Not a kick in the head like my dzine cycles but definitely there. Upping leg work and cardio to help recomp. No sides at all.

For some reason I'm sleeping like a log. Energy till the end of the day, but when I sleep it's quite the crash..8.5 hours per night.
    Try doing leg press dropsets for some amazing growth. Added .5 inches to my quad this way last cycle. Good to hear your feeling good!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Josann

Good sleep is a huge plus. I can't recall whether my sleep was effected on my osta cycle or not.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Still 201. Finished up 4 weeks with 4 to go. Strength gains beginning. Handled 75 lb dbs today for reps with overhead db press, a weight I haven't done since 1988. No sides , I especially hate back pumps, and drive and energy are very pronounced. Kinda love this stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:32 AM
  2. 25% OFF Osta RX
    By kBrown in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:19 PM
  3. quick osta question
    By firedawg0108 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 11:50 PM