Osta Rx Question

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I ran it for 4 weeks. You can search my log. I enjoyed it. Absolutely no sides and I recomped pretty well. I might go the research route next time to compare. I'll be 37 in a few weeks btw. I didn't notice much joint improvement though.
    Where can I find your log?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Where can I find your log?
    Found them all. Sounds great. I'm hoping I can get some feedback from somebody more my age. I'm 58 and am looking into mild cycles, short cycles, and bridging so as to be on more often and safely. Osta is going to be the bridge to a 4 week cycle of dzine 30 at the end of the summer. Nolva and daa are part of my pct.I've read some studies of sarms for over 60 guys as a type of alternative to trt and this is what I am hoping for.
    •   
       


  3. End of week one. Strength is beginning to come on, up 5 to 10 lbs on all lifts and exercises. I could have pushed even harder but didn't go to failure because I get hurt easily when I do that during a cycle. Feeling strong, similar to, but not quite as much as the 2 cycles of dzine I've done. Recomp hasn't started, no change there. Weight 203 this morning.I may cut back on calories. I have been eating clean, but maybe too many calories. I have begun upping the intensity of my cardio which I do 3 days per week on off days.

    So far so good, will work hard and try to avoid injuries which can happen easily on cycle.

  4. Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just finished my first week of OstaRX at the recommended dose and I will be bumping it up 1 cap starting today. Nothing major to report in the first week except a slight muscle fullness and increased appetite. Will keep you posted on where the added dose goes. As you can see in my stats, I am 52.
    Great. We are at the same phase, I just finished week one.It'll be great to compare notes with somebody almost my age. what experience do you have with ph's?
    •   
       


  6. Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Actually, this is a new realm for me. I have used plenty of other supplements and know what my body does so this is no big deal. I'm very strict with all aspects involved so I will know exactly what this brings to the table.
    Me as well. Did my first cycle of dymethazine last December at 57,gained 7 lbs and had gains like I hadn't had since my 30's. Did a brief 3 week cycle of it in April which i cut short due to a back injury. still gained 5 lbs. Pct each time was good and actually continued gains during pct. I hope the osta prolongs things as the energy and feeling it brings is great especially at my age. I work hard when I lift but need to remember not to train to failure with places where I have old injuries. I'd like to cycle 2x per year and do something like osta at least 2x. DAA off cycle seems to help as well. My regular supps are fish oil, vitamin d, whey, creatine, and cissus. Try to eat clean and I sleep 8 hours every night.

  8. I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I am leery of running anything methylated. I just don't need to stress out my liver any more than I have from a very misspent youth. Lol I will be running a stack by FRL as soon as I come off PCT from the Osta. As far as other supplements used, DAA is always being cycled thru and the basics are a multi,fishoils,protein powders,ZMK, and generally various pre-workout products. I also continually run different test boosters and AIs year round. I am going to be trying a post workout coctail soon to see if it helps in my recovery. At our age it's all about recovering from the workout.
    Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Most of the andro series is liver friendly. Much more expensive but stronger than ostraine. Infact you can stack them and because they are so mild use a otc pct product.
    Basically I will be running the Alpha Series from FRL.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Tell me more about this series.The Andro stuff is expensive.With Osta Rx at least you can get a discount.

    Good workout today.Wt 204.3.Trying to cut but appetite is of the hook!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    Tell me more about this series.The Andro stuff is expensive.With Osta Rx at least you can get a discount.

    Good workout today.Wt 204.3.Trying to cut but appetite is of the hook!
    Here is the company website: http://www.forerunnerlabs.com/Default.asp

    Here is the company forum on here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forerunner-labs/

    Everything you need to read right there.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. I am in agreement with you guys. I am a young buck compared to you guys and I really don't want to step in the methyl world yet if at all. SARMS is really showing promise and like you guys mentioned products from FRL and AMS will be the next step for me

  14. Day 12, energy levels great, especially cardio.Strengrh slow and steady, no like cycle but close.No sides. Appetite up and that makes recomp hard.Wt 203.4 this morning.Had a great leg workout today. I've necer done a non methyl,only 2cycles of dzine so maybe his is how a good non methyl feels.
    Wonder if this would stack well with a methyl.

  15. Day 15. Great workout thus AM. Strength is up and energy as well. I'm excited as I plan 6 more weeks of this cycle. No sides yet, no signs of shutdown. Weight hovering at 203-204. I've been cautious , not going to failure and I'm still progressing on all lifts. Trying to be careful because this is something I do on cycle and can get hurt.

    Anybody else having similar results?

  16. New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    New to site ran across this thread found in very interesting, been looking into an alternative way to add more muscle. been lifting for 10 years straight just on diet and protein. I have been stuck at 210 lbs for two years cannot seem to gain more muscle I am 42 years old. does anyone have any experience they can share to help me break this stump that I'm at.
    Tons of info on this site and on the web. Osta is not a ph, but the effects are good. Running a ph, or osta is better and more effective than a test booster. Do some research and choose something, work hard during the cycle and do proper pct. Working hard during cycle and pct is the most important thing. Nothing's magic, or at least not for me, but getting the strength I had over 25 years ago makes it pretty exciting. Nothing is too dangerous if you are careful, run short cycles, and don't get crazy with what you stack.

    Osta might be a good icebreaker for you.

  18. Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
    I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    Thanks for the info on osta I was look into it. Is osta hard to find I never heard of it. I have been thinking about doing test c be my fist time.
    I find it hard as you get older to add more muscle.
    I'm using osta rx from iron labs. Pricey but not a problem with taste or measuring. Iron labs gives discounts if you google discount codes of 15%. Test c may be good. I'm not familiar with it so maybe somebody else could advise.

    And it is certainly harder to gain muscle as you age.

  20. Ive been taking it since Mid June (im 23 though). Ive been using it to lean bulk. One and a half weeks in only using 2 caps a day i was up 4 pounds. I got a cold at the end of week 2 stopped training for a week. I still kept taking osta at 2caps a day for the first three days then dropped one untill i was better, using the time off to grow. I started back up two days ago, passing the week three mark yesterday. I'll have to weigh myself soon but i have put 1/2 inch on my arms with minimal fat gain.

    For the rest of the cycle i will take 3 caps on training days and two caps on off days.

    The only side effect i have noticed is some achne on my back. I can attibute this to the osta as i never have had this before.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  21. Thanks for the info!!!! I believe I am going to try Osta and give it a chance. I can't believe I never heard of this and I have been doing lots a research on the Internet to find a way to help increase muscle mass. I have been on a very good diet and it had helped.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex View Post
    Thanks for the info!!!! I believe I am going to try Osta and give it a chance. I can't believe I never heard of this and I have been doing lots a research on the Internet to find a way to help increase muscle mass. I have been on a very good diet and it had helped.
    Yeah, Osta is weird stuff in that it is not a ph or steroid. I have to think that there will be some shut down but I haven't seen it yet. Always harder to tell for an older guy. I'm wondering how it compares to a nonmethyl and if this is how a non methyl works. I have no experience with a nonmethyl and don't want to stack anything so that I can assess what is working.I'm probably going to bridge into 4 weeks of dzine 30 and follow with nolva for pct and then take the rest of 2012 off and try to hold gains. At 42,Vegastex, and a first timer I think Osta is a good safe choice starter upper.

  23. Test c will def add muscle, i am 41 years old and much exp with test c.
    BUT... If doing it you will for sure need nolva for pct, there is a comedown after finishing.
    Also theres the side effects with test, hair loss, etc.. That is why im shying away from test nowadays and looking into sarms.

  24. guys i am new to the forums and am 50. i am going to try a cycle starting the end of the month for august and half of sept. I am trying fina550 to start and use osta for the pct . what should i look at to run with it on the pct. should i run daa while on the pro for insurance? i have been doing alot of research on all these products checking forums and labs to see what is happening to everyone and so far i see no reason for alarm on any level. especially with guys our age we need to be smart as i see you all are. i will be relying on your experience to guide me through and will post all my results. wish me luck!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    guys i am new to the forums and am 50. i am going to try a cycle starting the end of the month for august and half of sept. I am trying fina550 to start and use osta for the pct . what should i look at to run with it on the pct. should i run daa while on the pro for insurance? i have been doing alot of research on all these products checking forums and labs to see what is happening to everyone and so far i see no reason for alarm on any level. especially with guys our age we need to be smart as i see you all are. i will be relying on your experience to guide me through and will post all my results. wish me luck!
    I'd suggest running DAA or Intimidate and an otc ai like Erase at least. Additional cortisol control is a good idea during PCT and Lean Xtreme or Reduce XT are good products.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. I think I will check into Sarms at 42 I still have my hair and not ready to go bald yet. After your cycle does the hair come back or is it gone?

  27. i will need it for 550? does there pct have what i need in it?

  28. The hair slowly goes each and every cycle and does not comeback, im far from bald, but i see the receeding lines very clearly and not trying to chance it getting anyworse.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    i will need it for 550? does there pct have what i need in it?
    If check with one of their reps. Not too familiar with it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. I am seeing more reports of shedding on osta. It's curious b/c it is not suppose to affect the hairline. I have run one cycle of osta/s4 and didn't notice shedding. But other ph's I have had noticeable shedding.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. 25% OFF Osta RX
    By kBrown in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:19 PM
  3. quick osta question
    By firedawg0108 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:50 AM
  4. ECA and Osta
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:17 PM
  5. Osta on PCT
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in