Weight loss and Erase Pro update

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  301 lbs.

Weight loss and Erase Pro update

Second week on Erase Pro and started to really feel a hardening effect in upper body. No noticeable libido swing upwards. The first week I noticed nothing but was not expecting to really. Starting the second week I dropped the Cycle Assist due to the Saw Palmetto and its affects on testosterone. No joint pains thus far at all. Taking a TBSP of fish oil a day. Feeling a bit harder and leaner. Pants and shirts fitting better. Busting my ass in the gym, eating well, and sleeping like a baby (I take CALM at night). I am going to stay on Erase Pro for 8 weeks and see how lean I can get while preserving muscle mass. Not sure if I should add a fat burner at some point or not.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farkwad View Post
    Second week on Erase Pro and started to really feel a hardening effect in upper body. No noticeable libido swing upwards. The first week I noticed nothing but was not expecting to really. Starting the second week I dropped the Cycle Assist due to the Saw Palmetto and its affects on testosterone. No joint pains thus far at all. Taking a TBSP of fish oil a day. Feeling a bit harder and leaner. Pants and shirts fitting better. Busting my ass in the gym, eating well, and sleeping like a baby (I take CALM at night). I am going to stay on Erase Pro for 8 weeks and see how lean I can get while preserving muscle mass. Not sure if I should add a fat burner at some point or not.
    Good feedback so far - thank you You can stack a fat burner with Erase Pro if you want - no harm in it.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I am week 3 now on Erase pro and man it is a great... I am looking more Dry and lean Keep working hard bro!!!!!!! My knees are sore after every run but Hey!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  301 lbs.

About to end week 4 on Erase Pro. I do feel like it may be working to keep me anti-catabolic shedding some fat. I have kept my strength and feel like I am hardening up like the feedback on EP says. I do not have much of a libido though. Will it come back after I finish EP? How long does it take to come back?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farkwad View Post
    About to end week 4 on Erase Pro. I do feel like it may be working to keep me anti-catabolic shedding some fat. I have kept my strength and feel like I am hardening up like the feedback on EP says. I do not have much of a libido though. Will it come back after I finish EP? How long does it take to come back?
    I'm 36 and I'm in my second week of Anabeta Elite, DAA & Erase and I feel like i'm 21 again!!!! Libido is way up, Hardening and strenght as well pushing throught new personal bests every week. This stack is really thining my waist line which is always a problem for me even with my diet in check. I would highly recommend this stack to anyone in our age group. I originally planed on running it 4 weeks but I'm going to extend to 8. I feel that good, my wife even asked whats going on because I'm on her everyday like when we first met!!

Just thought I'd share, been weight training for over 15 years and I'm stronger now than ever.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  301 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback. I am really liking EP despite the lack of libido - I will be starting a new stack when finished. If that is your wife in your avatar, then wow!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  301 lbs.

Libido coming back! Started taking Arginine powder every night before bed at 10 Grams, so that could have helped. Still feel like I am losing fat and retaining muscle - may have even added some to Chest. Erase Pro cycle over at the end of June and then starting Testforce 2 stacked with Activate Extreme - anyone use this combo before? Thoughts? Advice? THX
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  301 lbs.

Finished 6 weeks of EP and overall felt like it did what I wanted. I started Activate Extreme and Testforce2 yesterday and instantly turned into a horn dog. Still taking 10 grams of Arginine and feeling great - fat loss is slow and streaky - yes, my avatar is me at just over 300. Must mention that I started incorporating Sprint 8 into my routine and really like it. I will update soon. I will have test levels checked at end of 6 weeks.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm 36 and I'm in my second week of Anabeta Elite, DAA & Erase and I feel like i'm 21 again!!!! Libido is way up, Hardening and strenght as well pushing throught new personal bests every week. This stack is really thining my waist line which is always a problem for me even with my diet in check. I would highly recommend this stack to anyone in our age group. I originally planed on running it 4 weeks but I'm going to extend to 8. I feel that good, my wife even asked whats going on because I'm on her everyday like when we first met!!

Just thought I'd share, been weight training for over 15 years and I'm stronger now than ever.

Really nice to hear abt it, as im 35 yrs old and im considering taking these supps.
    I will definitely go for it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Update on Weight loss
    By alewisdvm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 01:41 PM
  2. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0