Newb here checking in/Putting together a Frankencycle

ThickabodVein

Awards
I'm 43 and new to THIS forum so I just wanted to say hello to all of the "experienced" bro's in the over 35 section. I have some "stuff" laying around for a couple years so I decided to put it to the best use before it collects too much dust. I am not much of an oral guy but I have 50 10mg dbol and 100 10mg winny. Also have a 10ml/250 Test E. Probably going to do a 10 week cycle kicking the D at 20mg ed for first 25 days, finishing up with winny last 25 days at 40mg ed and stringing those together with 250 test ew, with a good 3-4 week break between the orals. Still need pins and liv supps so I have a while to work out the details. Have plenty of nolva, a bit of clomid, some proviron, liquid clen and t3 also. I know this is a pretty light/short cycle by some of you guys standards, but at my age I would be happy gaining 5lbs during the first 5-6 weeks and dropping 1-2% BF in the last 5-6 weeks, and maintaining it through pct and summer. Mainly just saying hi and will start another thread once I get details worked out.

age 43
weight 180
BF 11%

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
try posting this in the cycle section...

ThickabodVein

Awards
Thanks and I will when I get it worked out. New here and really just wanted to say hello to the over 35 crowd. Thanks for the welcome.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well hello......