b12 = *OUCH*

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Just did my first b12 shot ..... 2 ml with 1000mcg + some additional b's.... as soon as I started pushing the plunger,, I knew this was gonna hurt!!! Been pinning test cyp twice a week for over a month,,, practically painless... this, not so much. LOL!!
Definitely need to plan this so I can be off my feet for a bit right after. I always pin my thigh btw.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I think I warned you about this one! Learn to do the butt I lie on the bed in a fetal position. I simply cannot get the whole 2mls in the thigh ... well when I did I couldn;t walk for about 10 minutes. 1ml each side changing tips was less painful until I did the butt.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
pardon my ignorance but what are benefits to injecting b12 vs just getting it in your food or a b-vitamin?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
pardon my ignorance but what are benefits to injecting b12 vs just getting it in your food or a b-vitamin?
Stomach acid destroys the vast majority of b12.... b12 injections boost your energy among many many other things

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I think I warned you about this one! Learn to do the butt I lie on the bed in a fetal position. I simply cannot get the whole 2mls in the thigh ... well when I did I couldn;t walk for about 10 minutes. 1ml each side changing tips was less painful until I did the butt.
Yep.... felt like I had a baseball lodged in my thigh for about an hour....
Lol

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
With the injection you will have obvious energy increase, the mixed B group inj also has some joint healing helping properties forgot the science behind it but it works plus a considerable reduction in sleep requirements (helpful to combate depresion sleeping in my case). I honestly don't notice a difference with pills and diet change but the injs do help noticiably. I wouldn't advocate them unless you have a specific need tho.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With the injection you will have obvious energy increase, the mixed B group inj also has some joint healing helping properties forgot the science behind it but it works plus a considerable reduction in sleep requirements (helpful to combate depresion sleeping in my case). I honestly don't notice a difference with pills and diet change but the injs do help noticiably. I wouldn't advocate them unless you have a specific need tho.
Wow sleep requirements are lessened? That is awesome. I have to look into this... I might have to try out ageforces b12 patches after all...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Started doing my belly fat,,, not so bad

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Mixed it with my hcg and put it in my butt this time,, least pain yet,, and I read that the dispersion rate in butt fat is superior to belly fat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 0
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 5
81dcs Supplements 5