Androgel for broken hearts

sylent1

Awards
I need to know how long androgel 1% will affect a blood test. Two years ago I had a heart attack...maybe two. Before that I lifted weights and ran all the time. I began to be tired all the time and run out of breath quickly. My company doctor told me I should go home and go on disability. I had begun to gain weight as my activity levels dropped. Finally after two years I have found out that my heart was the problem. I continued to gain weight until I weighed almost 400 pounds. I was desperate for the cardiologists to come up with some way to raise my meatbolism or help me to raise my activity levels which had dropped to nothing. I began reading about testosterone replacement. My cardiomyopathy is not due to high blood pressure, blocked arteries or high cholesterol so surgery would provide no benefits. I could not get a doctor to discuss testosterone replacement. To go from room to room would tire me out and I would be short of breath. Finally, in desperation I purchased some LowTiyel from Mexico which is androgel 1%-a two week supply. At first I didn't notice anything other than the aromatic nature of the gel. And with the third dose I noticed I was coughing much less. As I only had two weeks worth I began to take it every other day rather than every day. About the tenth application I noticed I felt good. I wasn't out of breath all the time and when I was I didn't feel like I was going to blackout. On the 11th application I even worked out a little with light weights and for the first time in years got back on my treadmill for three minutes. I was out of breath when I was done but I didn't feel like I would die. I had gotten to the point where I was sure I would die just grocery shopping or pass out from lack of oxygen in the store. I decided the NEXT application I would give myself a decent workout and a day and a half later I applied the gel again. Though I didn't feel as good as I had the previous time I worked out for an hour using light weights and did four three minute stints on the treadmill. It was so wonderful to be able to do things again. I even carried out the trash and later that night (though I was tired and no longer felt like working out) went and got groceries. I was worn out by my return and still have groceries I need to get out of the car...but I STILL felt better than I had. Today I got up and am not sore and am eager to take the androgel every day..but my cardiologist finally caved and told me he would order a blood test for me. I don't want to take the test while my levels are artificially elevated by what I have been taking. I want him to get an accurate idea of my levels because I want him to prescribe for me so I can have a life. I need to know how long my levels will be elevated after taking 11 doses of androgel. Please help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Go see an actual endocrinologist? Let him know that you self-medicated for a while and saw the only positive results you've seen in years and start working with him/her?

ManBeast

emantest

emantest

Awards
How many pumps of the gel had you been taking, 4, 6, 8?? May have shut your natural down. Go find the Matrix in male anti aging forum.

sylent1

Awards
Re:

No. The days when I could afford endocrinologists are gone. Living on disability sucks.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I wonder if Transaderm would be cheaper and just as good?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Transaderm would be cheaper and just as good?

Sylent1,

Do you get any insurance with the disability?

PP on this AM site use to make a product called Dermacine, and it is still sold by a connected company. There is also a product called RS-Transaderm (One can Google these). They do not increase actual test by much but they convert to androgens similar to test, and the DHEA in it, and the Preg could have some separate positive effects.

Of course we are not doctors here and are not giving medical advice. You should first consider your docs advice.

That said I wish you the best,

Tuberman