Lift 4 days a week
Flaxseed Oil 2x 1000mg/ED
Multi/ED Protein/ED BCAA/ED
ON M W F
1 10 20 20 On days HDX2 2Bedtime(AI)
2 30 30 30 Alpha drive 3x(TB)
3 30 30 30
4 30 30 30 OFF days HDX2 1am 1pm 2Bedtime
5 30 30 30 DHEA 50-200mg 1am 1pm(Cort Cont)
6 30 30 30 Alpha DriveXL 3x
PCT
7 SNS PCT STack (Inhibit E + Reduce XT) Alpha DriveXL 3x(ATD,Cort Cont,TB)
8 SNS PCT STack (Inhibit E + Reduce XT) Alpha DriveXL 3x

This was my proposed pulse cycle from a couple of years ago. I never gotten around to starting it. Well I'm back around to running it and I now wanted to make some changes after further research. My goals are size as well as strength gains. My stats are 36 y/o, 210 lbs , 6 ft, 19% bf, been lifting for 20 years off and on. I have taken M1-A and 1-AD before straight with no PCT(no access to internet, just word of mouth). This is what I have in front of me, Superdrol, Alpha Drive XL, Inhibit E, HyperdrolX2, Pheraplex and Halodrol. I want to go the pulse way for 6 weeks and was going to run with OTC PCT but now want to do it the safe way and run it properly. I dont have access to any SERM's. Please help with Plan B,any changes/additions or critique will be greatly appreciated.

A

amethyst

Awards
with otc pct only, why not do volume training 2days per week and run 30mg sd on those days only. Gvt developes good gains over 10weeks of the 12-15lb range if done correctly, I'd think the sd could easily move the range to 20-25lbs over 10weeks and keep sides to a minimum.

mersberg

mersberg

Awards
Im on my 5th week and can tell you the gains are pretty good. Not as good and fast as when I took 1-AD and Methyl-1 Alpha straight but they are steady. I noticed in the 4th week my libido went down hard and my balls were slightly sucked in. I noticed that when I took the SD anytime after 4PM my libido and overall effect from SD was low, however once I started taking SD at lunch, libido was a little better and strength was good. The Alpha Drive XL was OK for the first 2 weeks and I felt the effects started to subside after that, maybe a different Test booster would have been a better choice. I like the progress so far, my diet hasn't been the greatest but I feel I have gained a good amount of muscle. My starting weight was 209 and I currently stand at 222.My estimation skills tell me I gained roughly around 5 to 7 lbs of muscle and strength up about 20 to 25 on major lifts. The only thing I would change is maybe diet, test booster, increase my protein and maybe add some DAA. I am thinking about changing my PCT around still using Inhibit E but adding something else. My sides has been very minimal compared to previous cycles.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
superdrol sux pulsed case close
I'd Iike to re open this case. Why does it suck pulsed? I think its too harsh and gains are phony straight cycle. JMHO. At least I stated why I feel this way.

davidq

davidq

Awards
gains are phony straight cycle so you mean if you added other compounds the gains would be able ot be kept?I'm not talking about SD pulsed just in general

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
gains are phony straight cycle so you mean if you added other compounds the gains would be able ot be kept?I'm not talking about SD pulsed just in general
I would think he is speaking about the "rapid uptake of water and glycogen into your muscles" "gains are phony straight cycle ".

You still get this with a pulse but not as dramatic.

davidq

davidq

Awards
SUPERDROL IS KING IMHO people think cuz its a PH or DS that is isnt the **** well let me tell you SUPERDROL beats Dbol and Anadrol hands down. btw muscle is made of about 80% water anyway and no its o watr and glycogen.the reason peole think this is becasue once the cycle is over.the gains come so fast that you get shut down really hard by the time your test is back up gains diminish. the smart peopel know what to do. ADD TEST!!!!dbol is water anadrol s water.aka converts to estrogen mdrol does not. hence dry happy gains dont pulse it. just take a supr low dose. head ache can be killer. so can the insomnia. btw does anyone have an answer for the insomnia??or the head aches??besides hig blood pressure, dehydration. and for the sleep dont tell me , take melatonon , or take it earlier, WHAT IS THE CAUSE?!?!?!?! too much CNSYSTEM stimulation? ummmmmm anyone whoever answers these questions will be awarded mad props by me and KING on Anabolic minds. no I DONT CARE WHAT unreal machine thinks hahahha jk unreal

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Im on my 5th week and can tell you the gains are pretty good. Not as good and fast as when I took 1-AD and Methyl-1 Alpha straight but they are steady. I noticed in the 4th week my libido went down hard and my balls were slightly sucked in. I noticed that when I took the SD anytime after 4PM my libido and overall effect from SD was low, however once I started taking SD at lunch, libido was a little better and strength was good. The Alpha Drive XL was OK for the first 2 weeks and I felt the effects started to subside after that, maybe a different Test booster would have been a better choice. I like the progress so far, my diet hasn't been the greatest but I feel I have gained a good amount of muscle. My starting weight was 209 and I currently stand at 222.My estimation skills tell me I gained roughly around 5 to 7 lbs of muscle and strength up about 20 to 25 on major lifts. The only thing I would change is maybe diet, test booster, increase my protein and maybe add some DAA. I am thinking about changing my PCT around still using Inhibit E but adding something else. My sides has been very minimal compared to previous cycles.
Backup...
Are you saying you’re really going to go the rout of not using a SERM at all, not even a (mini PCT using a SERM). I know the theory says you don’t need it. But really?

davidq

davidq

Awards
your an idiot if you dont you'll never get your test back up and probaly have alloa estrogen

mersberg

mersberg

Awards
Cant get a SERM over seas but thought I'd post my experience. Working with what I have in my collection.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Cant get a SERM over seas but thought I'd post my experience. Working with what I have in my collection.
OK, I not bashing you, I don't know why some do that.

Use Google and search for {serm research chemicals}, find a site and look for a SERM.

It took me about 5 min to search google look over the first site and find "Tamoxifen Citrate". (for example)
Then do another search on anabolicminds.com(here) for "Tamoxifen Citrate" and found advise as how to use it.
(Link to advise on "Tamoxifen Citrate" ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/191700-tamoxifen-citrate-questions.html )

Now I can't give a link to the sites I found using google searching for {serm research chemicals}, that sold "Tamoxifen Citrate".
You can use google and do that.

This is how you can find a SERM thats not over seas.
I got mine over seas a long time ago a bulk of it and it took like a month. I can understand why you dont want to buy over seas.

Now there's no excuse, get a SERM not GYNO.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've always read pulsing gives you less gains but all the sides of a regular cycle, and by golly I believe it!

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Name: SCALE-01282012-2.JPG Views: 6 Size: 81.3 KB P

I've always read pulsing gives you less gains but all the sides of a regular cycle, and by golly I believe it!
Show me some posts that say this!
Just about every post I've read on pulsing they are saying they have no sides at all and are really happy with the results.

Don't know why so many bash pulsing without trying it.

Photo taken before any PH/DS 01-04-2011
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49096

Photos taken LAST DAY OF PULSE at end of 8th week of second Pulse of Superdrol(M-DROL) 07-02-2011 (Pulse 8 weeks)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49097
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49098

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
hmm well im going to run a pulse maybe with in the next 2 months, M.W.F deal. Only got around 40 x (10mg) tamox tabs left which ill use as pct. So ill let ya know what happens.

My last mdrol cycle i got around 8kgs in 3weeks off of 10mg/ed for the whole 3weeks. retained a total of 6kg, got some badass back pumps just off that alone, was sore to lie on my side even, no other kidney sides urine clean ect ect, also ran no taurine with it, so that may have helped. And basically ran a course of novedex xt as pct, didnt get blood work done, so i could be dead inside hahaha, but otherwise all good.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Your { 40 x (10mg) tamox tabs} shoud be just fine for your Pulse PCT.

For my 8 week 30mg SD EOD Tue, Thur, Sat Pulses.
I did a mini PCT for 2 weeks with SERM Tamoxifen, 20mg for 2 days, 10mg for 4 days, 5mg for 8 days and use PCT Assist just 2 caps a day.
Maybe I could get away with no PCT and Dr D says. But I only use 8 20mg Tamoxifen tabs total. Most guys use that in 4 days when doing a PCT for a straight cycle.

I've had best results with more power lifting type, like 5X5 lifting programs, I respond to the best when pulsing SD the strength increases are unreal.
You have to be careful not to hurt yourself and tear tendons as your strength increases on SD can be beyond what your tendons can handle.

My pulses have looked more like recomps.
Because during PCT I loose say 6lbs of what I feel was the “uptake of water and glycogen into my muscles” from the Superdrol.
Then I am back to around my original weight, maybe a few lbs heaver, but much more defined, my body physique changes each time, getting more muscles in places where I did not have prior, or bigger than prior. This is a little hard to explain in words but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

This has seemed to work for me.

mersberg

mersberg

Awards
OK, I not bashing you, I don't know why some do that.

Use Google and search for {serm research chemicals}, find a site and look for a SERM.

It took me about 5 min to search google look over the first site and find "Tamoxifen Citrate". (for example)
Then do another search on anabolicminds.com(here) for "Tamoxifen Citrate" and found advise as how to use it.
(Link to advise on "Tamoxifen Citrate" ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/191700-tamoxifen-citrate-questions.html )

Now I can't give a link to the sites I found using google searching for {serm research chemicals}, that sold "Tamoxifen Citrate".
You can use google and do that.

This is how you can find a SERM thats not over seas.
I got mine over seas a long time ago a bulk of it and it took like a month. I can understand why you dont want to buy over seas.

Now there's no excuse, get a SERM not GYNO.
I had what I have before coming overseas. Had someone I know of here get in trouble with a package recieved in the mail. just dont wanna deal with that right now. I'd rather wait to get back stateside. looking into running something OTC. So far pretty stoked with the results. I have after pics just nothing before. Will post in a little bit

B

biggfoot70

Awards
Fwiw, Ive pulsed sd several times mwf 30mgs. For up to ten weeks with forma stanzol and forged post cycle for pct and never had any issues coming back. Ive always had a serm on hand just in case but never needed it. It all depends on how you react to sd.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
TOTAL MISINFORMATION. Please stop posting. Where is the evidence for this statement. Too many pseudo scientists on this forum.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I had what I have before coming overseas. Had someone I know of here get in trouble with a package recieved in the mail. just dont wanna deal with that right now. I'd rather wait to get back stateside. looking into running something OTC. So far pretty stoked with the results. I have after pics just nothing before. Will post in a little bit
Fwiw, Ive pulsed sd several times mwf 30mgs. For up to ten weeks with forma stanzol and forged post cycle for pct and never had any issues coming back. Ive always had a serm on hand just in case but never needed it. It all depends on how you react to sd.
In all likelihood you could get away without a SERM or even OTC PCT at all when pulsing, I never really feel shutdown during a pulse. DR D and Im sure the guys he was lifting with back in I beleive the 80's developed this prodocol before they were using SERM's. They had to figure out creative ways to save there nuts and keep from getting gyno.
Sorry for being a azz and acting like you just had to have one.
Before I found Dr D's thread on pulsing and spent weeks reading it. I bought enough SERM to last several straight cycles from an online pharmacy that turned out to be overseas and the product came from India. You read about issues of GYNO enough that it scares you. I had also bought enough support supplements for several straight cycles. So I use the support supplements also since I have them on hand, even though the theory says you don't need them. I use a lower dosage but take some CEL Cycle Assist & CTD Liver Armor for support supplements.

Sorry for being an azz again, I just think if you can get it go ahead and use it in a lower dosage, if not your can use OCT PCT, or you can use the theory all the way and use nothing. But I would not advise using nothing.

Mersberg, on the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] you had said you were in your 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week. So now your ending your 6[SUP]th[/SUP] week or starting your 7[SUP]th[/SUP] week. Things should really be going for you now and you should be really be enjoying it. If you end it at 8 weeks that will mean you took a dosage 24 times/days total, if you did a PCT for 2 weeks. Then you would have 24 ON Days and 14 PCT days totaling 38 days. So if you wanted you would be ready for another pulse in about a month and a week after your PCT ended. Going by Dr D’s pulsing theory. You have read some of his huge thread right?

Dr. D's guide, "How to Pulse Orals"
Link ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Welp that was the big hoopla on this very website...I outgrew PHs so haven't really been keeping up on them.

But again, that's what I read.

C

cartoon

Awards
long time reader, first time poster. Too many critics that have never actually pulsed. When I was in high school (yes way to young when I started) myself and a few players on the team only had access to orals, new nothing of pct. The parent that got the product for us had us run pulse cycle then over the summer. Gains in strength were rapid as well as muscle, I gained around 20lbs over 12weeks and never had problems keeping anything. Years later I got back into lifting and looked for online sources and what not and general cycle info. I'd have to say 90% of the issues on cycle encountered were streight cycles, either missing somthing during pct, loseing mass gains post cycle, sickness ect ect ect. On the otherhand most doing pulse cycles seem to be satasfied with results and little to no sides. I've ran 3 pulse cycles over the last 2 years, 16week epi and 2 12week sd at a 2ate of 3weeks pulsed 1week off rate mwf. Each time with great success. Had 2 physicals(work required) with bloodwork, no signs of liver stress or high cholesterol ect. No libido issues(elevated during cycle) but no crash on off days or off weeks. So unless you have ran one and had negative results please keep personal opinions to yourself. Hey some people like dogs and some like cats, no need to ridicule unless you have some facts to support your bashing.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
long time reader, first time poster. Too many critics that have never actually pulsed. When I was in high school (yes way to young when I started) myself and a few players on the team only had access to orals, new nothing of pct. The parent that got the product for us had us run pulse cycle then over the summer. Gains in strength were rapid as well as muscle, I gained around 20lbs over 12weeks and never had problems keeping anything. Years later I got back into lifting and looked for online sources and what not and general cycle info. I'd have to say 90% of the issues on cycle encountered were streight cycles, either missing somthing during pct, loseing mass gains post cycle, sickness ect ect ect. On the otherhand most doing pulse cycles seem to be satasfied with results and little to no sides. I've ran 3 pulse cycles over the last 2 years, 16week epi and 2 12week sd at a 2ate of 3weeks pulsed 1week off rate mwf. Each time with great success. Had 2 physicals(work required) with bloodwork, no signs of liver stress or high cholesterol ect. No libido issues(elevated during cycle) but no crash on off days or off weeks. So unless you have ran one and had negative results please keep personal opinions to yourself. Hey some people like dogs and some like cats, no need to ridicule unless you have some facts to support your bashing.
I believe in pulsing and practice the protocol but with a abbreviated PCT using a SERM(since I already had on hand before learning of pulsing).

I am very interested in your pulses “16week epi and 2 12week sd”, this is longer than the “standard 8 week pulse”.

Nothing is “standard”, just read about the most, it’s great if it’s working for you and I am interested in it.

You also speak of mwf(eod every other day) but you also speak of weeks off, I understand a bit, have read of weeks off during pulse.

Please give us a breakdown of how many milligrams dosed took of Epi during the 12 week pulse and milligrams dosage of the SD during the 12 weeks.
Also a more detailed for someone Stupid like me of how many weeks on then weeks off then back on during these pulses.

Did you use anything like DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) during your pulses or during PCT.
Any other usage of supplements that you felt beneficial during pulses and or PCT.

C

cartoon

Awards
epi pulse was weeks 1-3 40mg,week 4 off and repeat, sd was at 20mg(10mg pre and 10mg 5hrs later, I couldn't function at work at 30mg of sd so I kept it at 20mg.) different users will respond to doses, it's somthing that needs to be adjusted to personal pref and tolerance. Every 4th week was for evaluation, as long as energy levels were good workouts and life in general I'd continue the pulse cycle. For me I would notice around after the 3rd round of 3weeks on sd I would have a slow bounce back during off week which normally was appitite loss, night sweats ect. So I just start pct. I don't use boosters or no2 products on evaluation weeks just for the fact I want to make sure I'm still 100% functional and I feel they would mask early suppression or shutdown. I do use fish oil, multi vitamins, throughout cycles, liv support on off weeks. Pre cycle support sups prior to cycle, pct is liversupport, reversitol or formadrol, no2 with creatine. The biggest thing for me on a pulse cycle is knowing my body and when to cut the cycle. The 12 weeks on sd gave similar results to a 3week cycle.(i run recomp) around 5-7lbs lean keepable muscle that has time to mature and decent fat loss

C

cartoon

Awards
[SUP][/SUP]probably should state pct was 4 weeks, followed by 8 week break.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
[SUP][/SUP]probably should state pct was 4 weeks, followed by 8 week break.
Ok here goes my beliefs on pulsing.

I LOVE IT. I pulse Superdrol low dose, ie: 10 mgs only, every other day. Because my business and life keeps me very busy, I often skip days for my workouts. To mentally justify it, I simply consider the off days as extra recovery days. Yes, Superdrol has a very short half life. However, I believe the compound remains in your system for days if not weeks at a deminished dosage. Therefore, this means there is an accumulation effect where the blood level dosages are actually increasing with each dose. I find, even though I may only take 4-10mg doses per week, the substance is building in my system and the effects are building upon themselves. By spreading out the doses, the strength and weight gains are more gradual, less pronounced, less dramatic, but also less harsh and I feel, more keepable. I also get to enjoy being on cycle a lot longer, until I finish the bottle. In the case of a 90 cap bottle, this means 15-20 weeks. Call me crazy, but I feel it's better than pounding the crap out of my body with thus stuff for 3 weeks. I see it as it being better to have 1 beer EOD for 20 weeks than it is to drink a 6 pak each day for 3 weeks.
I'd like to hear opinions on this.

C

cartoon

Awards
(read somewhere sd take 4 days to completely clear so that drostanolone won't test positive in sanctioned sports) so it does have a slow degradeing effect. The main feature of the pulse is for little impact to the bodies endo, hpta,liver,lipids ect. That's the main reason I run pulses for 3 weeks and take one off. There is no way to evaluate yourself in the middle of a normal cycle. As for the argumant or hormone rollercoaster I don't buy into it, during on days your elevated very high(thats the goal), but on off days your at normal range, not way below. As long as natural balance is stable gyno and other problems won't be an issue. As long as you evaluate yourself most can run pulses will over 8 week standard(not all but most). My method a 12 week pulse only has pulseing 9 of the 12 weeks.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe in pulsing and practice the protocol but with a abbreviated PCT using a SERM(since I already had on hand before learning of pulsing).

I am very interested in your pulses “16week epi and 2 12week sd”, this is longer than the “standard 8 week pulse”.

Nothing is “standard”, just read about the most, it’s great if it’s working for you and I am interested in it.

You also speak of mwf(eod every other day) but you also speak of weeks off, I understand a bit, have read of weeks off during pulse.

Please give us a breakdown of how many milligrams dosed took of Epi during the 12 week pulse and milligrams dosage of the SD during the 12 weeks.
Also a more detailed for someone Stupid like me of how many weeks on then weeks off then back on during these pulses.

Did you use anything like DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) during your pulses or during PCT.
Any other usage of supplements that you felt beneficial during pulses and or PCT.
I would agree with you on this I would probably do a some sort of pct with a serm even pulsing SD, especially for us older guys. I really like pulsing it mitigates (not eliminates) side effects from methyls. I have pulsed EPI a couple times without a pct and felt fine although that is strictly anecdotal because I did not have blood work done. I have also pulsed SD 3x/week along side daily doses of Bold and another cycle pulsed it along with daily dose of EPI, of course I used all support supps and ran a full pct with serm, cort control and test booster. I know some people have a passionate hatred for the pulsing concept(most have never tried it) but it works for me.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Today I dosed 10 mgs of SD, 1 hour pre workout. This would be only my 3rd dose this week and on week 10 of this protocol. Worked chest today and the pump and strength increased are incredible, 100 lb dumbbells. Not bad for my age. Like I mentioned in my previous post, it is my belief there is a compounding effect even though there is a short half life so I feel there is far more than 10 mgs in my system. I love the full body strength gains from this. Also very good for leaning you out since SD grabs your carbs and shuttles them into your muscles not allowing them to get stored ad fat.

C

cartoon

Awards
Today I dosed 10 mgs of SD, 1 hour pre workout. This would be only my 3rd dose this week and on week 10 of this protocol. Worked chest today and the pump and strength increased are incredible, 100 lb dumbbells. Not bad for my age. Like I mentioned in my previous post, it is my belief there is a compounding effect even though there is a short half life so I feel there is far more than 10 mgs in my system. I love the full body strength gains from this. Also very good for leaning you out since SD grabs your carbs and shuttles them into your muscles not allowing them to get stored ad fat.
5hrs is peaked at 10mg,10hrs is back to 5mg,15hrs is 2.5mg,20hrs is 1.75 so at 24 you under 1mg so effective is nearly nothing but with the pulse done correctly you still would be manufacturing lh, in turn test allowing to let the body maintain all hormones produced from test which is the goal. With hormones at normal levels the bodies natural balance isn't disturbed. With liver function normal the body still converts ldl into bile keeping lipids in check. Keep everyone updated on your progress.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
5hrs is peaked at 10mg,10hrs is back to 5mg,15hrs is 2.5mg,20hrs is 1.75 so at 24 you under 1mg so effective is nearly nothing but with the pulse done correctly you still would be manufacturing lh, in turn test allowing to let the body maintain all hormones produced from test which is the goal. With hormones at normal levels the bodies natural balance isn't disturbed. With liver function normal the body still converts ldl into bile keeping lipids in check. Keep everyone updated on your progress.
I hear what your saying. Can't help to think there is more to it than this. I'm saying that even though several days passed between doses and in theory there is little left in my system, there is still some sort of cumulative or compounding effect. The pumps from the doses are becoming more and more intense. It's not my own test production creating this. No way. It may be co related to why some compounds with longer half lives take longer to kick in an feel the effects. Compounds such as H-Drol for example.

Alls I know is I love pulsing SD. I've run Spawn, 1T, Epi, H-Drol and others and low dose pulses or mini cycles of SD takes the cake. I work out with my 20 year old son who is 6' 3", 200 lbs of muscle and brimming with natural testosterone yet he's watching his 49 year old man whooping his ass pumped and vascular to high heaven and he doesn't know how or why. Lovin it!

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I hear what your saying. Can't help to think there is more to it than this. I'm saying that even though several days passed between doses and in theory there is little left in my system, there is still some sort of cumulative or compounding effect. The pumps from the doses are becoming more and more intense. It's not my own test production creating this. No way. It may be co related to why some compounds with longer half lives take longer to kick in an feel the effects. Compounds such as H-Drol for example.

Alls I know is I love pulsing SD. I've run Spawn, 1T, Epi, H-Drol and others and low dose pulses or mini cycles of SD takes the cake. I work out with my 20 year old son who is 6' 3", 200 lbs of muscle and brimming with natural testosterone yet he's watching his 49 year old man whooping his ass pumped and vascular to high heaven and he doesn't know how or why. Lovin it!
Hey I’ve got a question for you that is of concern to me and I would think it is also concern to all they older guys out there (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles).

Once you reach the “bodybuilder physique” that you and all of us are striving for using the (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles) do you think that your/our natural testosterone levels at our ripe ages will be ample enough to maintain the “bodybuilder physique”?

Do you think there is the real possibility that HRT therapy would be the only way to maintain the “bodybuilder physique” that was obtained during or ripe ages using these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles)?

Anybody with a take on this please chime in.
Thanks

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey I’ve got a question for you that is of concern to me and I would think it is also concern to all they older guys out there (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles).

Once you reach the “bodybuilder physique” that you and all of us are striving for using the (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles) do you think that your/our natural testosterone levels at our ripe ages will be ample enough to maintain the “bodybuilder physique”?

Do you think there is the real possibility that HRT therapy would be the only way to maintain the “bodybuilder physique” that was obtained during or ripe ages using these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles)?

Anybody with a take on this please chime in.
Thanks
I believe we all return to our genetic norm over time eonce exogenous hormones are stopped.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I believe we all return to our genetic norm over time eonce exogenous hormones are stopped.
That’s not what I’m getting at "genetic norm".

Unless you are referring to "genetic norm" for our ages.

What I was questioning was our natural testosterone levels at our ripe ages.
I have not had mine tested but I can bet at almost 45 my natural testosterone levels are not at what they were in my 20's or even 30's.
Don't think any of us "older guys" natural testosterone levels are not at what they were in our 20's or even 30's.

So if I/we build my/our physique up, not beyond our "genetic norm" but to an attractive “bodybuilder physique”.
Once we stop (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles).
Because we were not in our 20's or even 30's start degrading quickly or will we be able to maintain this for a period of years?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I understand your question. Genetic Norm applys your Norm at your present given age. How can you possibly surpass or maintaine this without exogenous hormones. From what I have read, the steroid acts as a chemical messenger and attaches itself to the cell's receptor sites thus sending messages to the cell to synthecize more protein, uptake more water and glucose etc.

Once the steroids clear the receptors all the hormonal messages go back to normal.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Yes, I understand your question. Genetic Norm applys your Norm at your present given age. How can you possibly surpass or maintaine this without exogenous hormones. From what I have read, the steroid acts as a chemical messenger and attaches itself to the cell's receptor sites thus sending messages to the cell to synthecize more protein, uptake more water and glucose etc.

Once the steroids clear the receptors all the hormonal messages go back to normal.
After reaching your desired physique.
Do you have a plan as what to do after these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles)? In your case and mine “pulse cycling”.

Seek HRT therapy? (Not sure Dr would give enough to maintain or not)

Or is the plan to indefinitely do these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles) for years/decades?
Or other alternatives?

C

cartoon

Awards
my goal was athletic vs bodybuilder. As far as keeping results post cycle for me was easy but my goal was around 200lbs and 10%bf. If I set my goal for 215 and 7% then the effort to keep results would have been much more of a challenge. The muscle isn't the problem even with test levels decreasing with age. As long as you supply the nutrition and produce a physical need/demand for muscle and strength you body produces hormones much more anabolic than test such as insulin. Vascular and defined muscles will smooth out some because bf will go up some with lowered test and dht levels in general. Just make sure you feed and use them or you will lose them. I'm currently around 10weeks off my last cycle which ended at 198lbs and since I've gained 7lbs(mostley fat) no gut or anything but vascularity has deminished, but I haven't lost muscle or strength. 3 years ago I was at 220ish and a 36"waiste. Droped 10lbs at work walking and started lifting. With epi pulse I toned up real nicely and dropped to 182 and lost very little muscle. My next cycle was the sd pulse and over 12weeks went up to 191, and the last cycle I went up to around 200(back to back 9lb gains which I could not have done naturally at my age). All lean muscle with some fat loss.

C

cartoon

Awards
it might help some to keep gains with a mild dht based ph like stanodrol or mmv3 at a 2week on 2week off. A bottle of either could last 2months and not suppress natural test( I'm talking 1 stano cap or maby 2 mmv3 sublinguals a day, not the recommended dose.) these compounds work better for old farts than the young guns anyway.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
it might help some to keep gains with a mild dht based ph like stanodrol or mmv3 at a 2week on 2week off. A bottle of either could last 2months and not suppress natural test( I'm talking 1 stano cap or maby 2 mmv3 sublinguals a day, not the recommended dose.) these compounds work better for old farts than the young guns anyway.
after all... this is the "old fart" section:)

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
After reaching your desired physique.
Do you have a plan as what to do after these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles)? In your case and mine “pulse cycling”.

Seek HRT therapy? (Not sure Dr would give enough to maintain or not)

Or is the plan to indefinitely do these (pulse cycling or doing straight cycles) for years/decades?
Or other alternatives?
I run 2-3 pulses per year. Eventually run
Test.

C

cartoon

Awards
I run 2-3 pulses per year. Eventually run
Test.
I'd be hesitant to continue the use of methyls for maintaining purposes. There are more suitable phs available that can be ran at low doses. Long term and over exposure could eventually stain the liver, and in the 35+ ages you don't need to cripple your prostate. Low dose non methyls could emulate trt and keep your test supplimented. Only use the strong stuff for results, if your where you desire sd epi hale ect are no longer needed.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'd be hesitant to continue the use of methyls for maintaining purposes. There are more suitable phs available that can be ran at low doses. Long term and over exposure could eventually stain the liver, and in the 35+ ages you don't need to cripple your prostate. Low dose non methyls could emulate trt and keep your test supplimented. Only use the strong stuff for results, if your where you desire sd epi hale ect are no longer needed.
Epi and H-drol are very mild. Actually my prostate seems fine. It actually really acted up on oral Tren which is a non meth. I was taking a pee every 2 hours and never felt truly empty on that stuff.

I could be wrong but I need to take a lot more of the milder compounds to feel an effect. With SD pulsed low dose I only need 30 mgs a week to get a long slow leaning out an build up of size and strength. It is very gradual, consistent and slow. I think this is why it's overlooked. Everyone wants fast immediate results and overlooks the fact it is a marathon not a sprint.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
ROFLMAO@ pulsing
Don't get these guys need to bash somthing that is showing results and there is a growing number of members that have tried pulsing and are happy with the results.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO@ pulsing
Never thought I would need to say this but......ROFLMAO@ straight cycling SD.
How does that feel?
To me it's plain as day obvious!
Why bother spewing that in this thread if you have nothing constructive to offer?

W

woodbear

Awards
decided to try adding just 10mg sd as a pulse this week... did 2x 50mg anadrol( legit turkish anapolon) last week, and those workouts where awsome... using pes erase daily aswell. no sides from the anadrol days... just extreme endurance and pumps..

difference... I instanly feel a bit more tired during the day when taking superdrol, while with anadrol, I felt like a king all day until training. With sd I felt a bit tired, but training and recovery was similar. Even going for a evening walk, I felt like I could walk forever... well, Anadrol is called epo for the poor hehe

Not heard of anyone pulsing anadrol, so figured, lets give SD a new go, instead of previous test of 3 on 4 off , which did not work... too many off days... I wanted to try eod approach.. b

oh well, perhaps these designer steroids are not for me... but i still find the difference in effect from the Abombs pretty interresting.... Abombs are fun as a pre workout drug.. it energizes and gives effect in like 15-20 minutes and gets better during the following hour... strenght gains are instant, like 10% better Sd needs to be taken earlier I noticed to effect training, before lunch and does not give the same insane results, but still some..

One cool thing, the off days, like after anadrol, my libido hits a new peak.. almost instant erections.. me thinks taking it early in the day, and taking erase plus zma beofre bed really kicks my natural production back overnight... moring wood is painful and out of this world...

I might just stick with 2-3 anadrols a week pulse, but I have a feeling it just aids the workout, while SD might lead to a bit more muscle ...cant seem to find any threads out there on pulsing anadrol, so it might not be useful other than a preworkout aid...and not for pusling...

Anyone pulsed Anadrol in similar fashion? It sure works better than any NO product out there taken before workouts..

C

cartoon

Awards
anadrol has a half life of 6-8hrs vs sd half life of 5-6hrs, so it still should be a good canidate for the pulse method. It also has a nice androgenic quality to it so the lethargy would be much less. If I had a good source for it personally I probably wouldn't waist time with the sd. (50mg of sd is a lot, I know it is stated in some logs of users running it that high but I I couldn't personally handle it over 20-30mg and don't see any added benefit.)

W

woodbear

Awards
Thanks.. Im using 10 mg sd on sd pulse. Used 50 mg with anadrol.
Doing sd this week... Since i will probably pulse 6 weeks, i might switch if sd does not feel as good. So far 50 mg anadrol feels a lot less harsh than just 10mg sd... But thats more based on feeling...no facts

W

woodbear

Awards
Got my anadrol/ anapolons in turkey last summer. 2 packs ofm20 pills.. Think they cost like 6euro a pack...cheap stuff compared to sd...
Primo was alot more expensive, considering you need a truckload, i didnt dare bring it on the plane home. The good pharmas probably had real schering primobolan, it looked very legit. While some smaller shops sold for half the price, but i suspected fakes,,, boxes did not match .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whey Anabolics 20
jhughes4 Anabolics 3
D Anabolics 12
M Cycle Logs 3
D Anabolics 4