Really? - AnabolicMinds.com

Really?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Really?

I am new to AM and have been exploring. That's when I saw the forum for "35 and older." I am 2 months away from 36 but I would not say that I feel older in than the general fitness freak. Am I as in good of shape as when I was 22? Hell no. But that's simply because I have more responsiblities that take my attention. Still call myself a kid though.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Haha, welcome to am. You may still call yourself a kid, but you aint! LOL! This section is pretty helpful to those of us who are of a certain age, and Im sure you have to admit, that there are definite issues we face now, that we did not even consider at 22.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

True true the facts are in and I'm not a kid anymore. I just feel like one most of the time. My kids keep you feeling young. Playing kung fu, hide-n-seek and wrestling. The biggest difference seems how much easier it is to get hurt.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by shocknyou View Post
    True true the facts are in and I'm not a kid anymore. I just feel like one most of the time. My kids keep you feeling young. Playing kung fu, hide-n-seek and wrestling. The biggest difference seems how much easier it is to get hurt.
    Amen brother. I havent gotten out the rocking chair yet, but when I play softball, football, basketball or anything else with guys half my age, I make sure to stretch and warmup, so I dont get hurt or pull anything, and more often than not, Im sore as hell the next day, and it takes me longer to recover than when I was younger, but that doesnt stop me from going out. A mans got to know his limitations, but it doesnt mean he has to lay down and die when he hits 30, lol.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Ive got one more year to be officially a part of this club but I can definatly identify with the guys here. I certainly have to consider my limitation now days.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

lol, i just hit 42 yesterday and i feel like im 18..ive got a 27 yrs old girl, we are expecting a baby ( just found out ) and im still lifting heavy and love my workouts..no trt at this point, dont need it..but i told her when my time comes, im on trt 100 %, no regrets!
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    lol, i just hit 42 yesterday and i feel like im 18..ive got a 27 yrs old girl, we are expecting a baby ( just found out ) and im still lifting heavy and love my workouts..no trt at this point, dont need it..but i told her when my time comes, im on trt 100 %, no regrets!
    Good for you man! Keep going strong.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    im 42 also and feel like im 18 too. oh yeah theres a reason for that. my t runs 9-1300 all the time. trt atw
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

lol, i have no idea what my T levels are, but im still saluting the flag most mornings so i assume im doing ok, haha!

im kinda looking forward to trt in a way..but for now, some prohormones and good supps is ok by me..the good thing is my girlfriend is ok with whatever i take...she trusts my judgement.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just hit 35 myself not too long ago and while I dont look like I did at 25, I am a lot smarter and train a lot smarter than I did then. There are always trade offs

Remember "youth is wasted on the young"
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im 42 also and feel like im 18 too. oh yeah theres a reason for that. my t runs 9-1300 all the time. trt atw
    43 and my last blood test showed something like 2300 for total T
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    43 and my last blood test showed something like 2300 for total T
    :*******:

The 40s were some of my best years. 50s has been a whole new ballgame. Recovery is the key now. Any weekend warrior activities require much more pregame warm up and post weekend hobbling. Haven't gotten on the TRT train yet but I know my reservation is made. Turning 52 this summer and I have a 7yr old daughter. They really do keep you young!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that was the day after injection, my doctor said its relatively "normal" for it to be that high the day after. So next time I have to test the day before injection instead.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would still love to have levels even close to normal. I should be getting a MAX bump next month!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •