hi from ireland.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

hi from ireland.

ive been reading this forum a lot and have a few questions ,but first i thought id just say hi, and give you a bit of background.

im 36 years old, 83kg in bodyweight, was always a hard gainer of muscle,but not strength. we dont get a lot of sun in our country so a six pack was never an issue as such.

i am a fan of heavy compound moves,and they are the only thing that put muscle on me, so i build my workout around the big 3, and infact have won a few drugfree powerlifting titles along the way.

so i squat bench and dead. i pyrmiad always, and every now again test my 1 rm, even though in the strictest sence, i am neither a powerlifter or bodybuilder.
    im kind caught in the middle which i enjoy.

this worked for me all my lifting life, but every now and again, an injury or holiday, would keep me from the gym and i noticed that i ALWAYS lost what little size i put on.very quickly, as i am naturally skinny, with skinny wrists and narrow shoulders.

BUT.... using the heavy coumpounds, cleans and the like, i once or twice was 90 to 92kg, and i looked and felt great, even though i was downing creatine mono and eating everything in sight.

so my max drug free lifts, are 200,145,230kg raw .
    im not far off this again but this time, its been a right bastard.

i now have a family, 2 kids, and a stressfull job. ive cleaned the diet, cut the drinking{hey im irish} but the muscle is taking its time coming back.
    power is not the issue, as i have a strong c.n.s. from years of paused repped benching, and box squatting and what not.

so in a nut shell, i have desided i finally am going to take somthing anabolic for that missing 5% which is all i want, a little push to help out with my obvious falling test levels.

i have done all my study, and observed friends on various cycles, and have desided that i want to do an oral "anavar" cycle. im told this will give me a bit of hardness and a very small bit of size, but will help with the belly fat, which seems to be on the increase with age.

im as strong as i ever want to be, and was told anavar is mild , wont give me bitch tits .

thank you for your time , i know this is a long post.
    i suppose my real question, is........ can a man who never took anything anabolic all his life , who is a technically strong lifter with a lot of training under the bridge, expect to gain 3 to 5pc on an anavar oral cycle?

thanks again!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irish iron View Post
    ive been reading this forum a lot and have a few questions ,but first i thought id just say hi, and give you a bit of background.

im 36 years old, 83kg in bodyweight, was always a hard gainer of muscle,but not strength. we dont get a lot of sun in our country so a six pack was never an issue as such.

i am a fan of heavy compound moves,and they are the only thing that put muscle on me, so i build my workout around the big 3, and infact have won a few drugfree powerlifting titles along the way.

so i squat bench and dead. i pyrmiad always, and every now again test my 1 rm, even though in the strictest sence, i am neither a powerlifter or bodybuilder.
    im kind caught in the middle which i enjoy.

this worked for me all my lifting life, but every now and again, an injury or holiday, would keep me from the gym and i noticed that i ALWAYS lost what little size i put on.very quickly, as i am naturally skinny, with skinny wrists and narrow shoulders.

BUT.... using the heavy coumpounds, cleans and the like, i once or twice was 90 to 92kg, and i looked and felt great, even though i was downing creatine mono and eating everything in sight.

so my max drug free lifts, are 200,145,230kg raw .
    im not far off this again but this time, its been a right bastard.

i now have a family, 2 kids, and a stressfull job. ive cleaned the diet, cut the drinking{hey im irish} but the muscle is taking its time coming back.
    power is not the issue, as i have a strong c.n.s. from years of paused repped benching, and box squatting and what not.

so in a nut shell, i have desided i finally am going to take somthing anabolic for that missing 5% which is all i want, a little push to help out with my obvious falling test levels.

i have done all my study, and observed friends on various cycles, and have desided that i want to do an oral "anavar" cycle. im told this will give me a bit of hardness and a very small bit of size, but will help with the belly fat, which seems to be on the increase with age.

im as strong as i ever want to be, and was told anavar is mild , wont give me bitch tits .

thank you for your time , i know this is a long post.
    i suppose my real question, is........ can a man who never took anything anabolic all his life , who is a technically strong lifter with a lot of training under the bridge, expect to gain 3 to 5pc on an anavar oral cycle?

thanks again!
    DO NOT run an anavar only cycle.

run test, with an oral(not var though!!!)
    its weak as ****, I honestly would not notice it unless its dosed over 100mg/day.expensive as sh!t too.

epistane/havoc is very similar to var in effects, but more potent(and much cheaper). mdrol is my favourite oral. tbol is decent too.

just my 2c
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    DO NOT run an anavar only cycle.

run test, with an oral(not var though!!!)
    its weak as ****, I honestly would not notice it unless its dosed over 100mg/day.expensive as sh!t too.

epistane/havoc is very similar to var in effects, but more potent(and much cheaper). mdrol is my favourite oral. tbol is decent too.

just my 2c
    im irish too lol just thought i might aswel throw that in there ha
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Hi brother accros the loc.. As u may know Anavar is considered verry weak and I whould agree with hunghyH not alone. I am feeling your sit. as my age=dec. test I tried Bulbine and was very happy(not satisfied) with the improvement it made in my overall life , every aspact. which has led me to conclude a test bump is not enuff and am going to run anadrol50 and test cyp cycle finnishing with anavar and winny, will be postin details soon. for me the first step was to compleatly stop the drink as I made it through the holidays (U.S. halloween, thanksgiving, xmas, n.y.e.) 3 months w/o drinking while still socializing.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Consider looking into the new Androseries Project from Primordial Performance coming out at the end of this month. It may make you think twice about running anavar or anything else really. Good luck Irish.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I will be running an oral cycle either in the next few weeks, or this fall. I am about 36 and a competitive bodybuilder in the military. I buy legally, but it works for now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. International shipping to Ireland
    By SynergyIre in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:55 PM
  2. Ireland... Anyone from there?
    By noviceiron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:51 AM