Whats working for older guys?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Whats working for older guys?


    Ive been out of the loopfor awhile. What working for us older men? Thanks and reps for reply.

  2. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387264
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank god I never went down this road (no offense). The biggest concerns I live with is whether or not I have enough shaker cups. But everyone is right, see a physician.
  3. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    931
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Thank god I never went down this road (no offense). The biggest concerns I live with is whether or not I have enough shaker cups. But everyone is right, see a physician.
    Not sure the point of this post!?

    I like Cel's Formestane, Superdrol Pulsing, h-drol, epistane. Not all at once however. I am trying h-drol with SD pulsed on top....real nice.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Thank god I never went down this road (no offense). The biggest concerns I live with is whether or not I have enough shaker cups. But everyone is right, see a physician.
    Please elaborate here.
  5. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Not sure the point of this post!?

    I like Cel's Formestane, Superdrol Pulsing, h-drol, epistane. Not all at once however. I am trying h-drol with SD pulsed on top....real nice.
    Yeah, sounds good, pulsing is smart. Just wondering about anything relatively new post ban.
  6. New Member
    PumpDogg's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Nothing new that is going to compete with the current crop of steroids still legally available.. superdrol, epi and hdrol clones
  7. New Member
    colbran's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

    pp androhard is good stuff . sustain alpha . asgt . ai perform and testopro also . workin out 3-4 times aweek.
  8. New Member
    colbran's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

    i just turned 45 by the way
  9. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    i just turned 45 by the way
    Glad to hear it! I know that in another decade you will thank yourself for having stayed on the weights. Sustain is basic, although breaks between bottles are pretty much mandatory. Thought about AH good reveiws etc. Workin out 2-3 times wkly in a periodized HST type protocol, too old for any beauty contests. I cant imagine what I would look like or feel like if I hadnt consistently lifted weights.
  10. New Member
    colbran's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

    thanks knowbull
  11. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    thanks knowbull
    You're Welcome!
  12. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Definitely look in to SD use it as a bridge to other compounds or as a pulse cycle, I bought a few bottles and am willing to buy more before its all gone, if you like Cel's Formestane, PES is releasing an new AI called ERASE that works better than regular form
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    931
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg View Post
    Nothing new that is going to compete with the current crop of steroids still legally available.. superdrol, epi and hdrol clones
    I agree with this^^^^ big time!
  14. New Member
    MEPSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    25.37%

    I am also a fan of pulsing, and I have used M-Drol, M1-4ADD, P-Mag, D-Plex, and Epistane. I am just finishing up P-Mag bridged into D-Plex, and I liked it a lot. As my tag shows, I am 46 and only started using PH's last year.
  15. New Member
    colbran's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.06%

    mepse , what did you like best ?
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ill stick with test
  18. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?
    I saw bloods from pulses somewhere. I'm trying to dig em up. I can not remember who's they where. Anyways it showed pulsing to be almost as Supressive but less liver damage. Take this with a grain of salt though.
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I saw bloods from pulses somewhere. I'm trying to dig em up. I can not remember who's they where. Anyways it showed pulsing to be almost as Supressive but less liver damage. Take this with a grain of salt though.
    If that were the case then it would make more sense just to cycle something milder and yah test is always the best answer...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321366
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.
  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.
    There were some nice blood tests for testforce v. 2.0, I would like to try that with Testopro maybe some light formestane.

    I used bulk DAA with my recent swole stack and it definitely gave it a boost... So taking DAA with something that increases free test is looking very good, I agree... Something for the estrogen would be good with the stronger versions of DAA like TestForce... just a hunch..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  22. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How about proto (DHT) with 1T as a stack?
  23. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how about test and primo, my next stack lol. low sides and solid gains over the long haul
  24. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    how about test and primo, my next stack lol. low sides and solid gains over the long haul
    What dosages and length of cycle?
  25. New Member
    v1hyp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    87584
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%

    Test C !! HRT dose 1/2 cc every 7 works well for me
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    Test C !! HRT dose 1/2 cc every 7 works well for me
    So far my HPTA is still very very strong, so I may have to wait till I'm 60 but this probably how I will roll. I just put 10 lbs on using Testopro, Stoked and DAA so don't see any reasy to escalate yet. I pretty much have the libido of an average 20 year old. I actually find myself wishing my libido was not so strong, at my age it can only get me into trouble...

    The one thing that does tempt me is a good cutting stack with prop, lean and hard are the only issues I really face... some extra strength would be nice too... I would only do this if I were to enter an untested show.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    What dosages and length of cycle?
    600/week test and 200 primo eod 16 weeks
  28. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So far my HPTA is still very very strong, so I may have to wait till I'm 60 but this probably how I will roll. I just put 10 lbs on using Testopro, Stoked and DAA so don't see any reasy to escalate yet. I pretty much have the libido of an average 20 year old. I actually find myself wishing my libido was not so strong, at my age it can only get me into trouble...

    The one thing that does tempt me is a good cutting stack with prop, lean and hard are the only issues I really face... some extra strength would be nice too... I would only do this if I were to enter an untested show.
    We are in the same age group. What kind of workouts are you doing? Splits, Full body, HST, periodized poundage increases, etc.
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    We are in the same age group. What kind of workouts are you doing? Splits, Full body, HST, periodized poundage increases, etc.
    lol all of the above at different times, I just finished two progressive heavy lifting routines and will got into HST to give my joints a fuggin break, I am pretty beat up.

    After my last contest I eased back in then hit it heavy for 5 weeks with 10 sets of 3 on some core exercises and 5 sets of 5 on others. Then I did a deload and back into it with double drop sets on core exercises and 4X 10 on deads and squats. I managed to stay progressive most the way through. It's called the Freak workout and I did month 2 and 3 it has some pretty crazy splits...

    Like I said HST next for 6 weeks then a break before I got back into DC. Mixing it up helps me get good growth while giving the joints a break when I can. Sometimes I deload while others I just take the week off in between with only cardio.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol all of the above at different times, I just finished two progressive heavy lifting routines and will got into HST to give my joints a fuggin break, I am pretty beat up.

    After my last contest I eased back in then hit it heavy for 5 weeks with 10 sets of 3 on some core exercises and 5 sets of 5 on others. Then I did a deload and back into it with double drop sets on core exercises and 4X 10 on deads and squats. I managed to stay progressive most the way through. It's called the Freak workout and I did month 2 and 3 it has some pretty crazy splits...

    Like I said HST next for 6 weeks then a break before I got back into DC. Mixing it up helps me get good growth while giving the joints a break when I can. Sometimes I deload while others I just take the week off in between with only cardio.
    i love dc training. been off it for 6 weeks now and really feel kinda blah. im just waiting for my wo partner to come back next week then ill start up again. as youd know its quite difficult to do dc properly without a wo partner. if i have things my way its the only way i will train the rest of my life.
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i love dc training. been off it for 6 weeks now and really feel kinda blah. im just waiting for my wo partner to come back next week then ill start up again. as youd know its quite difficult to do dc properly without a wo partner. if i have things my way its the only way i will train the rest of my life.
    yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...
    im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss
    I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.
    very cool. yeah my buddy did better on dc with me than he said he had in his whole life. i think its prob the only routine he ever stuck with and i forced him to eat protein which he never really did other than your normal person eating regular meals
  35. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    282828
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.21%

    im older.staying legal with daa,prime and pink,plcar and cissus.
  36. New Member
    v1hyp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    87584
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%

    Being in the military, my hours change often. As such I've ended up having to train on my own. So far, I've done pretty well. DC training is my weapon of choice.
  37. New Member
    hugerobb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  340 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    64
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.07%

    right now all Im doing is the H.R.D. and protien shakes
  38. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!
  39. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8434
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    15.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!
    i do like pp products but along side my trt ah just made me angry and qukly
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Guys keep an eye on Sarms S4, getting some positive feedback. I may take a run at it myself in the new year.. I am still watching...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diet for the older guys
    By jmoney02 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM
  2. Younger girls older guys
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
  3. The Whats actually working log
    By ryan6f7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 10:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in