Exubol 200 (The highest dosed 2Rkesol on the market)

baxmax

Awards
Hey guys,

200 mg version of Exubol is now in stock

This is the highest dosed STANDARDIZED Ajuga Turkestanica on the market : 200 mg/cap.

We started selling it on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VXJRB1/)
it'll be on boldanic.com - next week.

Intl customers will be able to purchase it on ebay.

It's sold for $32 on Amazon right now (seller fulfilled, Amazon Prime will be different)
We expect it to be sold for $35/bottle on our website ad $95 for 3 bottles.

61OQ3YDJhDL._SL1500_.jpg

71fhbj8alAL._SX522_.jpg

[video=youtube;MkAtn_3O_M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkAtn_3O_M4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news. Will definitely order once it is available for international customers on eBay

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news. Will definitely order once it is available for international customers on eBay
Definitely great news!
ICPS Ajuga turkestanica extract contains 10% turkesterone + 10% ecdysterone + 10% Ajugasterone with Cyasterone.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
This totally clears up any confusion once and for all around who gets raws from ICPS to produce REAL turkesterone.

Boldanic is the only company worldwide getting raws from ICPS.
Fantastic news!
Well done Max!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This totally clears up any confusion once and for all around who gets raws from ICPS to produce REAL turkesterone.

Boldanic is the only company worldwide getting raws from ICPS.
Fantastic news!
Well done Max!
It is ! This really made me happy

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Danes how much per day would you take? 1g or 2g?

baxmax

Awards
YamahaC76, 50mg was a trial batch, we needed to gather some feedback etc. People didn't like the idea taking 20-40 tabs daily, we couldn't ship it intl., so we decided to produce 200mg/caps. BTW The very first supplement made with Ajuga is Eksumid, was dosed at 25mg/pill.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
YamahaC76, 50mg was a trial batch, we needed to gather some feedback etc. People didn't like the idea taking 20-40 tabs daily, we couldn't ship it intl., so we decided to produce 200mg/caps. BTW The very first supplement made with Ajuga is Eksumid, was dosed at 25mg/pill.
baxmax I appreciate the help! I couldn't have stumbled into this at a better time! I'm engaged for sure and am intrigued by both products!
I figured it had to do with the pill count, I was reading on the official site about how many pills to take, so I like this change! I have a question, in the paperwork, it mentions a 5mg/kg figure. So for me, the anabolic properties would start at about 350mgs (70kg is my weight), making 400mg a perfect dose per pill :) I noticed on the ingredients everything is standardized to 10% (trukesterone etc.) So where does that fit into the anabolic equation on me meeting that macro? I am still trying to understand the manufacturing terminology.

baxmax

Awards
YamahaC76, 200mg/cap, not 400 mg, 400mg is the suggested serving size, 2 caps per serving.

With each capsule you get 60mg of phytoecdysteroids, I suggest to begin with 5 capsules/day. You can always adjust your dosage if needed.

Also, you shouldn't take Exubol or Ecdynize after 5-6 PM and definitely don't take it before bed. Revise your total caffeine intake.
Exu200.png

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
YamahaC76, 200mg/cap, not 400 mg, 400mg is the suggested serving size, 2 caps per serving.

With each capsule you get 60mg of phytoecdysteroids, I suggest to begin with 5 capsules/day. You can always adjust your dosage if needed.

Also, you shouldn't take Exubol or Ecdynize after 5-6 PM and definitely don't take it before bed. Revise your total caffeine intake.
baxmax okay, so that would be 300mg of the phytoecdysteroids total at 5 pills correct? Ill take the recommendation for sure. I take Mesomorph as a pre workout. How would you recommend dosage as not to interfere or cause issues from mesomorph? (such as too much of an increased heart rate) I do workout at 7pm. I appreciate the response. I haven't taken a product like this before.

Can you briefly explain the differences between Exubol and ecdynize?

baxmax

Awards
YamahaC76, Yes, 300mg.
Exubol/Ecdynize may intensify the effects of caffeine or other stimulants. That's where you should do your own research.

I can't really explain the differences between them two in a few words : different standardization (97% vs 10%/10%/10%) different plant source, but as per my experience, Ecdynize has a more pronounced stimulating effect on CNS.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YamahaC76, Yes, 300mg.
Exubol/Ecdynize may intensify the effects of caffeine or other stimulants. That's where you should do your own research.

I can't really explain the differences between them two in a few words : different standardization (97% vs 10%/10%/10%) different plant source, but as per my experience, Ecdynize has a more pronounced stimulating effect on CNS.
Good explanation.

I mean even Turkesterone and Ecdysterone have similar effects, they also have different effects. :)
Personaly, I would definitely stack ecdynize with Exubol. (But its not needed)

I always love extra ecdysterone :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info